10.

Wc ~ 2095

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Reader POV -

I'm sitting in Ghost living room staring out the window at the city. It's about 3:48pm and Ghost is busy doing some stuff with all the others. He said it was 'classified' whatever that means? I wonder if he's an fbi Agent? Oh! I know he's secretly a male stripper..

I grin to myself thinking about him as a male stripper. I almost didn't realize his hand on my shoulder snapping me out of a my daze. My face lighting up red as I look at him, he seems concerned.

"What are you doing out of bed?" I turn back to the window ignoring his question. I just want to be back at my house. I have to much built up tension and need to let it out.. in peace.

"I'll only ask you one more time. Why are you out of bed?" He grabs my chin and turns my face making me look at him. I smack his hands off my face giving him a dramatic eye roll. "Because I can be, dad" I empathize 'dad' turning back away from him again.

"Since you want to be like that you can just help yourself for now on" I shake my head with a shoulder shrug. I'm kind of disappointed that he won't help me put my clothes on but you know I'll be fine.. I think.

"Price and Soap are coming over to see you later. Don't know why.. You seem fine" He's rummaging through a drawer in the kitchen like he's looking for something.

"Okay" I try to get up but I guess the pain meds wore off and I get a sharp pain through my stomach. I cry out in pain holding where it hurts. "See that's what happens when you get hurt and try to be a big girl" He walks over trying to help me but I shove his arm off me.

"I'm fine. I'm fine" I stand up biting my lip trying to not make it seem like it hurt like a bitch. "Would you just let me help you" He stands next to me just staring waiting for an answer that I don't return.

"Fucking hell" He mumbles.

Knock..Knock

"Must be the guys" Ghost walks over to the door looking through the peep hole to make sure before he unlocked the door and opens it. Soap walks through first looking for me soon laying his eyes on me standing in the living room.

"Heyy there!" He walks over arms open. I smile and try to hug him gently as my side still hurts. "Heyy" I change my stance to be able to see Price passed Soap.

"Hey Price!" I wave the best I could and he walks over grabs my shoulder lightly. Scanning my body to make sure I'm not overdoing myself. "You taking care of her Ghost?" Price says still making sure I'm okay. Ghost scoffs as he tells them to as me. They both look at me now as I look at Ghost with a grin. His eyes are narrow almost knowing what I'm going to say.

"No.. He was being mean before you guys got here" I put my head down slightly putting on a sad face but Price seemed to catch on to my sarcasm faster than Soap. "Glad to hear that" Price walks back to Ghost who is holding a bag.

"I got you a little something hope you enjoy it" Price hands me a bag which was kind of heavy. I pull the paper out setting it down on the couch next to me. I finally reach the bottom, I feel 3 things. I grab the first one pulling it out. A movie. The second one was a cheesecake. Last was a envelope.

I look up at Price confusion but he only motions for me to open it. I slide my finger under the glued seal and pull a paper out from the inside. I read over it very carefully.

It's a restraining order..

Against Julian. I look up at them tears fighting at the back of my eyes. I can't help but let them flow. The years of trauma, harm and abuse he has caused me I'm free. It's only for 5 years but he is locked up for life.