14.

Wc ~

Reader POV:

He pulls me closer after I say his name. His lips landing on my neck. Soft and slow nibbles and bites down my neck.

"No Ghost" I sigh and push him away. "This isn't an apology. I want a genuine apology and I'm still going on that date" I step back looking at him. I can see something in his eyes change but I can't lay a finger on what it is.

"Now it's late and I would appreciate it if you could go so I could go to sleep". With that he walks out slamming the door behind him. What an asshole, he comes in my home and tries to fool me with this sob story.

Then slams my door because I wouldn't have sex with him?!

I head to my bed getting comfortable and soon falling asleep.

I shift in my bed and open my eyes as the sunlight from the window in my room hits me. I have a pretty boring day until 5. I get up and throw on some clothes before making breakfast for myself.

Thinking back on yesterday and all the events that took place.

Chaos.

Chaos is my life.

Knocking at my front door. Again.

I walk up to the door and look through the peep hole.

It's Price and Soap? What would they want? I open the door for them and we all just stand there.

"Hello?" I ask confused on the situation. Soap speaks up.

"What happened?" He says with this angry expression painted across his face.

"What do you mean what happened?" I ask trying to get an answer from their facial expressions. Nothing. I got nothing.

"What happened when Ghost came over here yesterday Y/n." Price steps forward a bit. I step back feeling intimidated.

"He came over with IVs still in his arm so I patched him up. Then he tried to tell me I can't go on a date with König. Not to mention he tried to apologize for telling me that sleeping with me was a mistake! Then he tried to have sex with me and I pushed him away and told him to give me a real apology, and he got mad I wouldn't have sex with him and he walked out slamming my door." I let out with frustration. There's so much built up anger for this man.

"You guys slept together?" Soap seemed shocked. I just nod. "So why are you guys here?" I ask trying to finally figure out why they are in my door way.

"Ghost locked himself in his room and no one has been able to get him out. We need you too" Price asks with an apologetic look covering his face but I just laugh.

"Hello! Did you not just hear what I told you? Why would you think I would want to talk to him?" I as in annoyance.

"You are our only chance right now" Price softly lays his hand on my shoulder. "Just this once talk to him and tell him he needs to get his shit together".

"No I won't. He was awfully rude to me on multiple occasions and I won't take it anymore. If he wants to do this to himself then let him, he put himself in this position" With that I shut my door and call König.

König
Calling...

König: Hallo!

Y/n: Hey König I have a question.

König: What it is?

Y/n: So don't hate me or anything when I tell you this..

Y/n: I'm sort of a video star.. the special kind.

König: Oh. Ja Ja I knew.

Y/n: Who told you?

König: Ghost

I let out a sigh of anger. That bastard.

Y/n: So my question is if you would like to be in one of my videos. I could give you another mask so no one knows it's you and-

König: Ja I would

Y/n: Are you sure?

König: Ja

Y/n: Want to come over right now to film it?

I look over at the clock and it's sitting at 4:57.

König: On the way

With that he hangs up. Wow. That was easier said than done.

———————————-<3——————————————-

About a hour later he's standing in front of my door. In grey sweats and a compression shirt. I can see the outline through his sweats. He grabs my chin lightly and pulls up to look at him in the eyes.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This was a short little chapter but just wait for the next one. ;)

 ;)