6.

Wc ~ 1339

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2nd POV

You and Renia walk out the store with bags in hand.
Realizing the cashier left his number on the paper you didn't know what to do.

"Booze time?" You turn to Renia. "Sure let's go to the store around the corner from you're apartment" The walls wasn't a far one since you didn't live far in the city.

*Ding*

The door bell rings, smell of alcohol filling your nose. Various types of drinks from Rum to Whiskey. "I'm feeling some bourbon to be honest" You say that not even thinking about it. "Maybe something a bit strong" Renia held her hand out to a drink.

Pink Whitney..?

You guys were going to get messed the fuck up. You immediately grab 2 bottles and head to the cashier while Renia grabs a bottle of Abslout and Smirnoff.

"ID please" The cashier asks as you grab you're wallet and hand her the ID.

"Your total will be 48.97" You hand her you're card and you guys head out with all the drinks. "We look like alcoholics" Renia pauses looking at the bags in both of your hands. The walk was silent for the most part besides when Renia would talk about mohawk. All she was doing was giving you more of a reason to drink the night away. Walking into the building a few people hear the clinks of the bottles and look over at you both. Renia just shyly waves and smiles. She clicks the button to the elevator. "What do you think happened to him?" She turns to you. "What? Who?" You ask confused on the random topic.

"Mask guy, he randomly disappeared right?" You just nod as the elevator doors open. "Yeah honestly I don't know what could have happened to him. He just vanished" You reply walking down the hall to you're apartment. Renia grabs you're keys out of your pocket and tries to unlock the door.

"He seemed like a dick anyway" You continue before you hear a door open. You turn and just your luck. He didn't disappear. Eyes widening you tap Renia on the shoulder trying to get her to hurry before he looks over but that was too late. You guys make eye contact for a spilt second before Renia finally opens the door and rushes in. "Holy shit.." You close the door behind you.

"Yes, holy shit"

————————————————————————————

Reader POV -

Its now 11:34 pm, Renia and I have finished 2 and a half of the bottles. Including pink whitney's and the absolut.

"Ren.. Renia can y *hicup* you hand me bottle" I say reaching my hand out from the couch. I've had wayy more to drink than her but we are both hammered.

She just laughs and hands me the smirnoff.

I hear a knock on my door and I'm curious because no one ever knocks. I trip over my own feet a few times before making it to the door. I open the door and stumble back a bit. "Oh heyyy handomeee" Dragging out my words. Swinging the bottle around in my hand.

"Oh. Are you okay?" He looks over my shoulder seeing Renia in the kitchen then looks at the bottle in my hand.

"Quite alright n-now that your here" I smirk at the guy in front of me but I can't tell his expression since the mask is covering his face.

"I was going to apologize for how I rudely acted out a few months ago but seems you are a bit.. uh in your own world" I listen carefully since even though I'm plastered I'm still function-able.