12.

Wc ~ 1668

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Reader POV -

I wake up while my instincts get the best of me I try to reach out to the other side of the bed feeling it's empty. The smell of food cooking flowing through the air.

'Was all a dream?' I sit up looking around the room. I'm in the guess room.. Guess it was just a dream.

I look down at my clothes... i'm naked..? HELLO WHY AM I NAKED? The door was closed so I jump out of bed grabbing clothes to throw on not caring if they match. Once I finish getting dressed I head out the door seeing Ghost in the kitchen in his boxers..? I can't tell if it was dream or not?

"What's cooking?" I ask walking over to him. "The turkey.. and other side dishes" His answers were short like normal.

"Cool smells good" I try to ignore how hot he sounds but I just leave him not wanting to be a bother. I quickly find myself sitting on the couch turning on the tv to watch some shows. It's about 6pm and the others should be here soon. I should probably get ready to look presentable.

I turn off the tv walking back to the room I've been staying trying to find nice clothes which I do finally. I throw on some lace undergarments and then get dressed in my formal festive wear. I hear voices from out there so I assume they are here.

The door opens but I just assume it was Renia.

"Renia can you help me with this shirt?"

I get no response but someone starts helping me. Once they are done I get a feeling I know who it is.. I was correct it was Ghost. I really have to stop assuming who it is. "We need to talk" Was all he said as he dragged me by my arm over to the bed and sat me down. "Jeez be nice about it first" He just stand in front of me.

"What happened earlier was a mistake. Okay? Never going to happen again nor are we going to talk about it ever again. Understand?" He leans in close to my face. I try to read his eyes but all I get is an emotionless glare.

"Did something happen? Did I do something?" I get worried now knowing it wasn't a dream. "Just shut the fuck up okay!" I jump at his sudden out burst as he runs his hands over his face. "It. Never. Happened." He walked out of the room with that. Leaving me startled sitting on his guest bed.

I collect myself and make my way out with a smile on my face trying to hide my reaction to what just happened.

"Hey guys!" I hug everyone and ask how they are. "How you feeling y/n? Ghost treating you right?" Soap asks with a wink but my eyes shoot wide as I look over at Ghost.

He looks at me with a glare. "Just.. just fine! I cant wait to get away from mr. grumpy!" I joke trying to hide the fact that I wanted to burst out in tears.

Renia knew me to well, she knew something happened but didn't press the conversation further. "Good to know" Price says and pats my shoulder pulling my into a side hug. "Foods finished" Ghost blandly states from the kitchen.

We all grab a plate sitting at the table. Some pray some wait for the others to finish out of respect. The food was delicious who knew Ghost could cook so well. I want to know why he had a sudden outburst..

He was glaring me down the entire dinner. It was like super man was using his laser eyes on me. Burning right through my skull. I was starting to get uncomfortable in my seat with his stare so intense.

Soon enough everyone was finished or getting seconds, I put my plate in the sink and rinse it off. "Hey guys I'll be right back" I announced heading to my room and closing the door behind me. A big sigh escaping my mouth. "What the fuck is going on" My thoughts out loud as I sit on the bed thinking about what I could have done.