4.

Wc ~ 1154

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Ghost POV -

I check the time it's about 8:28 pm

Soap🧼🫧 -
-My fellows my new found interest has posted again☺️
Oh how I wish to be her neighbor..

Price -
-Johnny you don't even know her.

Gaz🙂 -
-What's the @ ?

Soap🧼🫧
-@thebestvelvet
-Thank me later gentlemen.

-I know.

Soap🧼🫧 -
LT WHAT
YOU WATCHED

-More like heard.

Gaz🙂 -
How does that make sense??

Soap🧼🫧 -
So you listened to her 😏😈

-Drop it.

Price -
Poor Ghost...

I set down my phone now frustrated at Soap. I think about what I was hearing the night before.

I heard her loud and clear with each moan she let out. Sounded kind of... nice. I sit there staring off as I think about her body, how her clothes hugged her curve so perfectly.

I head to my living room as I grab my laptop and go to the website looking up her user. Jeez two uploads and already has 23.9k followers she really makes it well in the industry.

She probably gets decent tips as a bartender too.

I turn my volume up to 6 as I click the video. "Heyy loves so glad to see you loved my first video." I watch her intently as she walks to the camera swaying her hips. Heading to the side of the bed she starts to speak again.

"We have to be a little quiet today my very sexy neighbor told me he can hear me." My eyes go wide as I pause the video. 'Sexy?' I feel my blood rush down to my lower body. 'No no shes annoying' thinking about something else as I close my laptop and set it down.

————————————————————————————

Reader POV -

My second video is just as good as my first if not way better. My followers have drastically changed as they went up and the views keep piling in.

Right now I'm getting dressed for work, I hate this job but you know what ever keeps me afloat. I'll be here for probably like 6-7 hours again and my shift starts at 9:00.

It's about 8:20 and I head out. As I'm walking past my new neighbors apartment I hear something a bit familiar...

My eyes shoot open as I realize it's my voice. "Heyy loves so glad to see you loved my first video" Fuck.

I feel like i'm about to burst at the seems. So he knows me and my account isn't that just great.. I run to elevators spamming each button praying one of them will open. Soon enough one opens and I hit the G button about 9 times.

I sigh as the doors close and I think about my oddly hot neighbor watching me. I feel these thoughts swirling in my head reaching the garage floor and exiting the elevators. I hear a ding next to me as the other elevators open.

I decide to ignore it but you know what they say. Curiosity always kills the cat. In this instance I wish I was never curious.. I see my neighbor.

"Shit. Bloody fucking hell." I turn and run to my car before he can even react to seeing me. I'm so embarrassed that he knows who I am and what I started to do for a living.

I hop in my car and take off.

Soon enough I see the familiar building that I've long awaited. Parked in my usual spot I see my coworkers smoking outside.

"Hey fellas!" I yell and way at them. They wave or say hello back. I clock in and head behind the bar seeing it's not very busy on a thursday afternoon at 9:02. Normally it starts getting busy around 10 or 11 ish.

Time seems to be going by slow as ever. Can't stop thinking about that very sexy hunk of a man.

'Damn it why's he's so hot!' I hand out drinks and see a familiar figure.

"Renia!" I walk over to my bestfriend. "Hey girl what's up? How this shift?" She pats the seat next to her.

"It's okay boring as usual but time seems to be inching by." I say checking the time again. '10:57' .

"Hey isn't that your neighbor" My head shoots to where she is pointing. He's with his buddy's again. Mohawk, old man and the cutie. There's a girl there this time though and she's talking to the old man. Her dirty blonde hair thrown into a bun.

I look over all of them and realize Mohawk and Skull face is starring right at Renia and I. I get flustered and turn to her. "Why are they starring?" I ask concerned.

"Because we are hot now go get your hunk a drink" She shoves out of the seat. I straighten out my skirt as I walk back behind the bar.

"Hey lovely's what can I get ya?" I look at them all.

Mohawk and Cutie want a beer, Skull face wants bourbon again and the other two don't want drinks.

I make grab the beers and pour some bourbon and hand it to them. As I'm handing the bourbon to Skull face I feel his hand graze mine on the cup. I shoot a look of shock to him, looking right in his eyes. He meant to do that.. I quickly turn back around and start cleaning cups in the sink.

Feeling his eyes burning holes through my body. From my bum to the back of my head.

"Hey love you think we can have a chat on your break?" I hear that familiar thick accent and turn to look at the masked man. "Sure meet me out back in about 20." I reply and head over you Renia who is flirting with Mohawk.

"Oh I see you found someone you like" I smirk at her and shove her shoulder a bit. All three of us laugh and I pull her shirt a bit indicating I need to have a chat with her.

We pull away from the group a tad and I speak in almost a whisper but it is quite loud now.

"He wants to met me on my break" I say freaking out.

"He definitely wants you" She shakes my shoulders. "He was watching my video earlier" I shake her shoulders back. We both stop and I lean over her shoulders to see Mohawk staring right at Renia's bum. I lean back and smirk at her. "Someone's quite interested in you love" She turns and sees his eyes dart away in embarrassment.

"He's definitely a cutie that's for sure"

"Let me know how break goes" She walks back over.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Next part will be a bit spicy 🙂.

Harvey - Hers

-strz