caught 😝

Listen to the music as you read heavy smut 🫡

Omegaverse
Top AlHaitham
Bottom Kaveh
Overstimulation?

THIS IS FOR JOKES I MADE THIS FOR FUN ☠️ /srs
---------------------

Alhaitham just got back from work, entering his shared house.

Insantly, he's hit with the smell of an omega in heat. He goes to his room and puts his stuff away before looking for the source of the smell.

Following the smell, he found out that it was coming from Kaveh's room. Curious, AlHaitham opened the door to see a naked Kaveh on his bed, jerking off. They both looked at each other for a second, locking eye contact.

Suddenly AlHaitham realized something and said, "Wait, you're an omega?"

Kaveh's face flushed red and replied, "Yeah..DON'T TELL ANYONE THOUGH!" Kaveh covered his face with his hands.

AlHaitham felt weird after smelling and seeing Kaveh in this state. "I won't tell anyone, only on one condition though."

Kaveh looked at him curiously, "What's the condition..?"

"You let me fuck you."

"..."

Kaveh blushed heavily, but slowly nodded. AlHaitham was shocked to see Kaveh's response, but wasn't going to complain about his new opportunity.

AlHaitham walked over to Kaveh, closing the door as he went. He climbed onto Kaveh's bed, pinning him down.

Kaveh's eyes widened as he watched AlHaitham, curious to see what he would do next.

AlHaitham lowered himself and connected his lips with Kaveh's, earning a slight squeak from the latter.

They deepened the kiss, adding tongue. They both fought for dominance, and of course AlHaitham won. He explored every inch of Kaveh's mouth, occasionally hearing soft moans coming out from the latter.

Soon enough, AlHaitham got bored, so he broke of the kiss, leaving a string of saliva from their mouths.

Kaveh looked at him confused, until he saw AlHaitham slowly go down to his neck. AlHaitham began kissing and sucking on Kaveh's neck, leaving marks everywhere. He kept doing so until he found Kaveh's most sensitive spot.

"Ah~" AlHaitham was a little shocked to hear Kaveh make that noise, but he wanted to hear more. Because of that, he began sucking on that spot more as he slowly pulled down his own pants. "Mm~!" "Hah~"

He stopped sucking Kaveh's neck to take off his shirt, then brought two fingers up to Kaveh's mouth, signalling him to suck them.

Kaveh understood and began to suck AlHaitham's fingers. Once AlHaitham thought they were lubed enough, he took his fingers out of Kaveh's mouth and brought them down to Kaveh's entrance.

AlHaitham then looked at Kaveh, waiting for approval. "Just..start already..." Kaveh gasped between breathes.

AlHaitham smiled and slowly pushed a finger in, waiting for Kaveh to get comfortable with the feeling.

Once Kaveh gave an approving nod, AlHaitham added another finger, scissoring Kaveh out.

Soon enough, AlHaitham decided Kaveh was ready, so he took his fingers out. Kaveh looked at the other confused, before widening his eyes as he watched AlHaitham line his cock up with his own entrance.

"W-wait..there's no way that thing is going to fit inside me..!" Kaveh shouted, worriedly.

AlHaitham rolled his eyes playfully and kissed Kaveh as he pushed himself inside him.

"Ngh~!" "Hah.." Kaveh let out a few moans as Alhaitham started to move, slowly going faster with each thrust.

AlHaitham was getting impatient by how slow this was going, so he sped up his pace, earning more moans from Kaveh.

AlHaitham began going really fast, finding Kaveh's sweet spot.

"Hah~! Ngh~! R-Right there, Haitham..!" Kaveh brought his hands up and grabbed AlHaitham for support.

"You're...you're doing great..Kaveh.." AlHaitham gasped as he kept thrusting in and out of Kaveh.

"I'm g-gonna cum soon~!" Kaveh practically screamed as he dug his nails into AlHaitham's back.

AlHaitham could notice Kaveh twitching slightly before he came, getting a little on AlHaitham's stomache and the rest on Kaveh's.

However, AlHaitham still had more in him. He kept going faster as he began kissing Kaveh's neck. "Ah~!" "Al..Haitham..!"

AlHaitham loved it so much when Kaveh screamed his name, it really turned him on.

Soon Kaveh came again with a long moan, but AlHaitham still kept going.

AlHaitham noticed Kaveh's red eyes soon form tears, and with that, AlHaitham slowed down his thrusts and came inside of Kaveh.

"Sorry, did I go too rough on you?" AlHaitham asked, worried.

"No, you're fine, I was just overstimulated. Now come here, I want to cuddle." Kaveh yawned.

AlHaitham smiled and hugged Kaveh as they fell asleep.
-------------
Anyways so this is my first time writing smut 🫡
Honestly I think I might write more
Should I???????? Ok anyways bye
Words: 774