Birthday😞🥳

Ft. Cyno and Tighnari 🙀
--------
Today is my birthday! I'm so excited to have so much fun with my friends! Maybe we will do lots of things other than play TCG..god I don't want to hear any of Cyno's horrible jokes today...

Whatever, I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine, except this time I put a party hat on my head, too.

I smile and walk out of my room to be greeted with silence. Same as ever, so I go to the living room to see Alhaitham reading on the couch like always.

"Haitham!" I smile and run up to him, sitting down next to him. "Guess what day it is!"

"It's July 9, why?" Alhaitham turned to me with the bored expression he always has.

Did he forget my birthday? No..that can't be right..then again it's been like this...for my whole life, so it's not any different for him to forget. If that's the case, then why do I feel so upset?

"Oh...uhm...nevermind...!" I force a smile and get up from the couch, making myself some fisherman toast before going back to my room.

I sit down at my desk and begin to work on my next project, occasionally eating my toast.

"This isn't how I expected my birtnday to go..but it's fine. It's always like this."

I quickly wipe a tear away and continue on my project before hearing a knock on my door.

I raise a brow and stand up, walking towards my door to open it.

"Oh! Uhm..hey Alhaitham! What's up?" I put on a smile.

"Nothing, just follow me." He takes my hand and leads me out of the house.

"What's going on? Where are we going?" I hold onto the party hat on my head so it doesn't fall off as we run.

He leads me into a bar, but when we walk in the lights are all off.

"Uhm what's goi-"

"Happy birthday Kaveh!!" The lights turn on the reveal all of my close friends, along with a bunch of party decorations around the bar. The bar was full of chattering and laughter.

"Oh my gosh! You guys actually remembered!!" I smile and start tearing up.

"Of course we remembered!" Tighnari smiled and handed me a gift.

"What's this?" I raise a brow and look at the box.

"It's a present! Have you ever had one..?" Tighnari tilted his head slightly, Cyno walking towards Tighnari and leaning on him.

"Yeah, he really presented you one." Cyno smirks, and the whole bar goes quiet.

"No? Not funny?" Cyno looks around.

"You know, like a present? Presented? It's like uhm..nevermind." Cyno laughs awkwardly as the bar starts to fill with laughter and chattering again.

"...anyways. So like people give you presents on your birthday to celebrate!" Tighnari smiles.

"Ohh! I get it! Thanks!" I smile as Cyno also hands me a gift.

My smile brightens as the day goes on. We played lots of games and people have been so nice to me!

Of course, the day is soon ending, and most of the people have already left. I'm watching Tighnari and Cyno play TCG, but I'm also looking around the bar, trying to find a certain someone.

"Tigh- Ah!" I flinch when I feel someone tap my shoulder. Tighnari looks at me with a confused look while Cyno glares at me for interruppting their game.

"Sorry.." I smile awkwardly and turn to see who's there.

"Oh hey Alhaitham!" I smile as I watch him sit next to me.

"I just uhm..wanted to give you this. Happy birthday.." he hands me a small box and I open it to reveal a golden necklace that says, 'to my special loved one'

I smile and put on the necklace, then I look at Alhaitham and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you!" I then hug him tightly.

"This is the best birthday ever...I'm so happy you remembered.."

"No problem, Kaveh. Happy birthday."
----------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAVEH!!!
Im gonna pull for kaveh and HOPE that i get him because its his birthday 🥳
Words:693