apology gift 😝

istg yall horny or smth 🙀
-----
"I'm home!" Kaveh said, closing the door. "Finally, I've been waiting." Alhaitham rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch.

"Kaveh? What happened?" Alhaitham asked, looking at Kaveh's soaked clothes.

"Oh it's nothing, not like I had to run all the way here in the pouring rain with no umbrella." Kaveh glared at the other and pointed at the empty umbrella stand.

Alhaitham frowned and sighed. "Sorry, Kaveh. Next time, you can come with me, or we can by another one." Alhaitham said as he grabbed a towel and handed it to Kaveh.

Kaveh glared at Alhaitham and snatched the towel from the other's hand. "Fine, but you didn't say sorry!!"

"Do I have to say sorry? It wasn't even my fault." Alhaitham crossed his arms.

Kaveh puffed his cheeks out and walked away angrily. This action made Alhaitham frown.

"I have an idea that will make him happy." Alhaitham smirked and followed Kaveh.

Kaveh was in his bathroom getting ready to take a shower when he heard a knock on the door.

"What do you want, Alhaitham?" Kaveh frowned, turning to the door.

"Can I come in? I'm sorry." Alhaitham said from the other side.

"No way!! I'm about to shower!" Kaveh blushed.  "Can I shower with you?" Alhaitham asked.

Kaveh blushed more. "Fine...but don't do anything stupid!!" Kaveh said as he opened the bathroom door.

Alhaitham happily walked in and closed the door, staring at Kaveh the whole time.

Kaveh looked at Alhaitham with a confused look on his face. "Alhaitham, why are you smiling like that?"

"It's nothing, but I have an apology gift for you." Alhaitham smirked and walked closer to Kaveh, putting his hands on Kaveh's waist.

"Well, what is it? It can wait, we need to shower haha.." Kaveh said, blushing a little from Alhaitham's touch.

"You'll see~" Alhaitham said as he took off Kaveh's clothes.

"Hey!! Wait-" Kaveh was cut off by Alhaitham kissing him passionately.

Once they pulled away for air, Alhaitham undressed himself, picked up Kaveh bridal style, and walked into the shower.

Kaveh blushed and covered his face with his hands. "Dear, I want to see your face.." Alhaitham frowned and put Kaveh down inside the shower.

Kaveh blushed and slowly removed his hands from his face and looked up at Alhaitham.

His eyes slowly trailed down Alhaitham's body, admiring every detail he can spot. Soon he reach Alhaitham's crotch, and he couldn't help but stare at the other's length.

"Like what you see?" Alhaitham asked, making Kaveh snap back to reality. "Ah! Sorry- I shouldn't have been staring!!" Kaveh blushed and looked away.

Kaveh felt himself get hard. "Fuck..."

Alhaitham looked down at Kaveh's crotch. "Need some help? I still have to give you my apology gift after all." 
"Your apology gift..?" Kaveh raised a brow and looked back at Alhaitham.

Alhaitham nodded and pinned Kaveh against the shower wall. This action made Kaveh blush heavily and look away.

"Kaveh~ I want to see your pretty face~" Alhaitham grabbed Kaveh's chin and made Kaveh look at him.

Kaveh gasped. "Fuck...Alhaitham...I want you in me already.."

"Needy are we now?" Alhaitham smirked, "I'll give you your gift if you beg."

Alhaitham took Kaveh's wrists in one hand and held them above Kaveh's head, his other head on Kaveh's waist.

"Fuck...please use me, Alhaitham!! Please fuck me until I can't walk for a month!" Kaveh cried.

"As you wish." Alhaitham smirked and forced his fingers in Kaveh's mouth. "Suck, bitch."

Kaveh nodded and started sucking on Alhaitham's fingers, swirling his tongue around them in the process.

Alhaitham couldn't wait any longer and took his fingers out of Kaveh's mouth and rubbed the other's entrance with them.

"Do I have your consent?" Alhaitham asked with a serious look on his face. Kaveh nodded as a response. 

Alhaitham smirked and shoved two fingers in Kaveh's ass, scissoring him out.

Kaveh blushed and covered his mouth with his hand. "Kaveh dear, I want to hear you. We haven't even started yet."

Kaveh nodded and removed his hand. "Fuck...haitham..."

Alhaitham took his fingers out, wrapped Kaveh's legs around his waist, and lined his (whizz whazz pickle spaz) up against Kaveh's entrance, pushing the tip in a little to tease the other.

"Alhaitham!! Put it in already!!" Kaveh whined. Alhaitham rolled his eyes and shoved the whole thing in, making Kaveh gasp.

"Ah..~ fuck...Alhaitham!!" Kaveh moaned, already adjusting to the feeling. "You can move..now."

Alhaitham nodded and started at a slow pace to tease Kaveh. "Alhaitham!! Stop..teasing me!" Kaveh whined, wrapping his arms around Alhaitham's neck.

Alhaitham suddenly started going extremely fast, making Kaveh's eyes widen. "Fuck! Hah...Haitham~! Faster...!"

Alhaitham smirked and picked up his pace, hitting Kaveh's prostate.

"AGH! YES~! OH FUCK! RIGHT...RIGHT THERE..~!" Kaveh started scratching Alhaitham's back for support.

"Fuck...Kaveh...I love you..." Alhaitham grunted as he continuously thrusted in and out of Kaveh.

"Hah~! Fuck me harder..!" Kaveh eyes rolled back as he lifted his head up, the shower water splashing on his face.

Alhaitham groaned and went faster, hitting Kaveh's prostate everytime.

"NGH~ AH..~...FUCK....!" Kaveh moaned, tightening his grip around Alhaitham.

"Fuck...Kaveh...you're so tight..." Alhaitham said, stroking Kaveh's dick.

"I'm close...~!" Kaveh gasped, twitching a little.

"Hah...me too...let's cum together.." Alhaitham said, his thrusts getting more sloppy.

With a few more thrusts, Kaveh came on his stomach and Alhaitham's chest, while Alhaitham came inside of Kaveh.

"Fuck...my legs hurt..." Kaveh said once Alhaitham pulled out.

Alhaitham laughed a little and grabbed a bar of soap. "Sorry...do you forgive me now?"

"Mhm.." Kaveh rested his head on Alhaitham's chest.

"Alright, let's wash up now, okay?" Alhaitham played with Kaveh's hair a little.

"Okay..." Kaveh responded, still trying to calm down.

Soon enough, they both cleaned up and went to bed, yippee.
-----
I wrote this during my friend's birthday party ☠️☠️☠️
Words: 995