stress reliever 😝

tysm for 100 reads!!! 💪😤
anyways so
Top Alhaitham
Bottom Kaveh 💁‍♀️
---------

Alhaitham came home from a stressful day at work, and he needed something to calm him down.

Suddenly, Alhaitham heard footsteps behind him as he felt someone hug him from behind.

"How was work, dear?" Kaveh asked, burying his face into the other's back.

"Stressful, but don't worry about it." Alhaitham turned around and gave Kaveh a kiss on the forehead.

"I have something that might cheer you up!" Kaveh smiled happily. "Follow me."

Alhaitham did as told and followed Kaveh to their shared room. Once they got there, Alhaitham gave Kaveh a confused look. "What do you me-" Kaveh cut him off by kissing him roughly.

"I've been waiting for you to come home, now we can have some fun~" Kaveh had an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh really? You wouldn't mind me going rough on you, right?" Alhaitham picked Kaveh up and brought him to the bed, making Kaveh sit on the edge.

"Of course I wouldn't mind...I just need you." Kaveh kissed Alhaitham, taking off his pants.

They started undressing themselves as they made out, and soon the both of them were completely naked.

Alhaitham started kissing and occasionally sucking on Kaveh's neck as he grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand.

He started rubbing it on his fingers and soon entered them in Kaveh's hole.

Kaveh gasped and covered his mouth, embarrased. Alhaitham saw this and removed the other's hand. "Now, Kaveh, I want to hear you, unless you want me to punish you~"

Kaveh blushed and nodded while Alhaitham continued to finger the other.

Kaveh let out a few moans as his breath quickened. "Mm~! I'm...I'm close...!"

Alhaitham nodded and took his fingers out while Kaveh wimpered at the loss of touch.

Alhaitham lined up his cock with Kaveh's entrance and paused for a second, teasing Kaveh a little.

Kaveh puffed out his cheeks in anger. "Stop teasing me! I need you in me already...!"

"Needy much." Alhaitham rolled his eyes and suddenly thrusted into Kaveh.

Kaveh's eyes widened as he gasped in surprise as Alhaitham instantly started thrusting in and out of Kaveh at full speed.

"Ah~ Al...haitham...! Slow...slow down..!" Kaveh moaned as he gasped for air.

Alhaitham didn't listen, instead he went faster. "Sorry, Kaveh....but I can't...you're so pretty and breedable..." Alhaitham groans as he starts sucking on Kaveh's neck.

"Ah~! Ngh~! Right..right there! I'm...close..!" Kaveh brings his hands up and grabs the other's back, scratching it as he trys to hold on. Kaveh then bring his legs up as he wraps his legs around the other.

Alhaitham smirked and continued thrusting into Kaveh. "I'm close too, Kaveh."

"Please cum in me...! Use me! Breed me!" Kaveh screams as his eyes rolled back, his mind a complete mess.

"Hah...you're so desperate, but who am I to deny you." Alhaitham's thrusts become more sloppy.

Kaveh lets out a long moan as he cums, gasping for air. Alhaitham thrusts into Kaveh a few more times before cummimg inside him.

"Hah...thank you...for using me.." Kaveh pants, hugging Alhaitham and falling asleep.

Alhaitham laughs a little and cleans the both of them up, dresses himself then Kaveh, and cuddling up with the other under the covers and falling asleep.
------
Short capter sorry 😭
I did this for fun
Words:568