rain 🥳

Kaveh was working on a new project, grabbing his hair with one hand and erasing his work with the other. He was working in silence, other than the sound of rain pounding on his window.

Meanwhile, Alhaitham was reading until he decided to make dinner. He got up from his bed, put his book down, and left his room.

As he was walking, he could hear someone ripping up papers and scribbling.

Curious, Alhaitham went to Kaveh's room to see what he was doing. As he opened the door, he saw Kaveh sitting at his desk, furiously writing something down.

Alhaitham walked over to Kaveh, trying not to step on the crumbled pieces of paper scattered around the room as he went.

Kaveh was so focused on his work that he didn't notice Alhaitham walking up to him until he felt someone hugging him from behind.

Kaveh was shocked and asked, "What..what are you doing?"

Alhaitham only replied, "Shh, you look stressed, take a break."

Kaveh turned around and hugged Alhaitham back. "Sorry, did I bother you?" "No, I went to go get something but decided to check on you."

Kaveh rested his head on Alhaitham's chest. "It's raining. Do you want to go outside?" Alhaitham was confused by Kaveh's offer, but didn't complain as Kaveh grabbed his hand and left his bedroom, blushing a little.

Kaveh didn't bother putting a raincoat on, but he waited as Alhaitham got ready.

Once Alhaitham finished, Kaveh grabbed his hand and lead him outside.

Once they got out of the house, Kaveh ran down the road, Alhaitham following close behind.

"Where are we going?"' Alhaitham asked, still holding Kaveh's hand. "You'll see," Kaveh replied with a toothy smile, making Alhaitham blush a little.

"Almost there, close your eyes!" Kaveh said, still holding Alhaitham's hand. Alhaitham did as told, making his free hand cover his eyes.

Kaveh was still leading Alhaitham in the rain until he suddenly stopped. "Okay! You can open your eyes!

Alhaitham slowly removed his hand, admiring what was in front of him. Both of them stood on a bridge splattered with puddles here and there. No one else was there other than them, and Alhaitham let a smile appear on his face.

"Do you know how to dance?" Kaveh asked. "Yeah, do you?" "No.." Kaveh looked down, embarrased.

Alhaitham smiled softly and took Kaveh's hands in his and began to slow dance with him.

Alhaitham laughs a little as he watches Kaveh struggle to keep up, earning a warning glare from the latter.

As they dance, Kaveh finally decides to speak up. "Alhaitham.."

Alhaitham looks at him, waiting for him to continue speaking.

"I love you.."

Alhaitham was speechless, unaware that Kaveh felt this way. Alhaitham snapped back to reality to see a sad Kaveh tearing up.

"It's ok if you don't like me ba-"

Kaveh was cut off as Alhaitham kissed him gently. Alhaitham soon pulled away from the kiss, looking at Kaveh as Kaveh's face heated up.

"Do you-"

"I love you too."

Kaveh's eyes widen at the other's response. "Wait..really?"

Alhaitham laughed. "Of course, why would I kiss you if I didn't?"

They continued dancing in silence until the rain got harder. "The rain is only going to get harder, we should go soon," Alhaitham said, looking into Kaveh's eyes.

"Fine, but let's stay like this for a few more minutes," Kaveh nuzzled his face into Alhaitham's chest. "Alright, but you'll catch a cold if we stay out here for too long." Alhaitham replied.

"I don't care."

"Well I do."

"Fine..."

This time, Alhaitham grabbed Kaveh's hand and made it back to their home to watch a movie and cuddle, soon going to bed in Alhaitham's room.
----------------
Thats so sweet 🥲
Anyways so idk if anyones actually reading this. 😀
Ok bye
Words: 639