Found (lost pt.2) 🥳

Yall i made a genshin oneshot book of ships but i only have three so far can yall give me ships or requests or smth idk 🤠
------------

Alhaitham was casually reading in the living room until he heard a loud thud coming from Kaveh's room. (The chair falling if yall didnt know)

He instantly put his book down and rushed to Kaveh's room, twisting the doorknob.

"Kav- ..."

He stared in shock for a few seconds before instantly rushing over to Kaveh and removing him from the noose.

"Kaveh!!" He held Kaveh's body close to him as he pulled out his phone, dialing 911. 🤷

"Kaveh please stay with me...you'll live I promise..I'm sorry for saying all of those rude things to you I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I was just so scared to tell you that I love you..it's stupid but I'm sorry!"

Alhaitham cried as he held Kaveh closer to him as flashong lights shined through the windows.

"Ugh...what the hell..." Kaveh muttered as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Kaveh..? Oh my archons you're awake!" Alhaitham's eyes started to water as he stood up from his chair.

"What happened..?" Kaveh looked at the other, raising a brow.

"I thought I...nevermind..."

"Uhm..yeah..you uhm..hunq yourself..but I got there in time to save you.." Alhaitham had a sad look on his face, which is pretty unusual because this bitch rarely shows any sort of emotion. 🙄

"Oh..." Kaveh looked away from his (soon to be lover) roommate.

"I'm sorry...for trying..." Kaveh sighed.

"It's okay..but just..please don't do it again..I don't want to lose you." Alhaitham's voice sounded shaky, like as if he was about to cry.

"But you said that you didn't care.." Kaveh frowned, looking back at his (crush).

"I know I said that...and I'm sorry I did. But I do care, I really do...and uhm..Kaveh..I love you."

"..."

"You...love me...?" Kaveh's eyes widened as his face began to heat up.

Alhaitham smiled and nodded. "I've liked you ever since we met...I just...tried to ignore the feeling. But now, I've accepted it...and I love you."

Kaveh's eyes started to water as he sat up from the hospital bed and hugged Alhaitham.

"I love you too..."

--------
Ok i have some new writing ideas and they are mostly smut cuz yall keep asking for it😫 anyways so bye
Words: 413