meadow 🥳

OMG TYSM FOR 400 READS :DD
-------
Alhaitham was sitting on the couch reading a book until he heard footsteps from behind him.

"What do you want, Kaveh?" Alhaitham asked, not looking away from his book.

Kaveh went and sat on the couch next to Alhaitham and said, "I actually want to take you somewhere..."

Alhaitham was confused of what Kaveh meant by that and put down his book. "Take me somewhere? At this time? It's pretty late." Alhaitham asked, turning to the other.

"Yup! C'mon!" Kaveh stands and extends his hand out to Alhaitham. Alhaitham gladly takes Kaveh's hand and stands up.

"I'm so excited to show you this!" Kaveh smiles brightly as they exit the house and start walking down the street.

"What did you want to me?" Alhaitham asks, giving Kaveh a confused look.

"Well, we've been together for a year, so I prepared something for the both of us, but I won't tell you until we get there!" Kaveh smiles happily as he squeezes the other's hand gently.

Alhaitham smiles back and walks a little bit faster. "It sounds exciting, I can't wait."

Soon Kaveh leads Alhaitham into a forest. "Where are we going?" Alhaitham asks, confused.

"You'll see, we're almost there!" Kaveh smiles brightly as the two walk down a dirt path in the forest.

"We're are here!" Kaveh says, lifting a branch to reveal a grassy meadow filled with flowers.

In the middle of the meadow, there is a small picnic blanket and a picnic basket. The blanket is surrounded by dimly lit lanterns. The moon shined brightly on the scene.

Alhaitham was amazed by the sight. "You made this? This is beautiful.."

"Yup! To show how much I love you!" Kaveh smiles and leads Alhaitham to the picnic.
They both sit down and eat the sandwiches that Kaveh prepared and talked about random topics.

Soon enough, they both finished eating, and Alhaitham stood up to leave. "Thank you for this, Kaveh."

"No problem! Wait, I actually have one more surprise for you.." Kaveh took a box out of his pocket and knelt down on one knee.

"Alhaitham, I'm so glad that I met you. Thank you for being a part of my life. I have never met anyone that I've cared for more than you. Because of that, I want you to be a part of my life forever. Alhaitham, will you marry me?"

Alhaitham was frozen in shock. He didn't expect this to happen. "Of course I'll marry you." He smiled softly.

"Really!?" Kaveh's eyes widened in shock.

"Really." Alhaitham replied.

"I love you so much!" Kaveh smiled as he got up and hugged Alhaitham. He then put the ring on the other's finger.

Alhaitham cupped Kaveh's face and kissed him gently. He then pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too, Kaveh."

-------
IM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS 🥲🥲🥲
TYSM FOR 400 READS
Sorry if this is short 😞
Next part of this is smut btw
Words:500