fight 😞

TW $U!C!DE
----------
Kaveh arrived home pretty late to see Alhaitham sitting on the couch, waiting for him.

"Alhaitham..? What are you doing up this late?" Kaveh asked, closing the door.

Alhaitham sighed and got up from the couch and walked up to the other. Kaveh watched, confused, until he saw Alhaitham bring his hand up and slap Kaveh.

"This is the sixth time you came home late this week! Where were you?!" Alhaitham stood there, furious.

Kaveh stood there, shocked, then angry. "Why do you want to know!? It's my business!" Kaveh yelled back.

"I can't have you dying on me!" Alhaitham got more mad as he grabbed Kaveh's collar and lifted him up from the ground.

"Why would I be dying?! Why do you care anyways?!" Kaveh screamed back, grabbing onto Alhaitham's wrist as he was being lifted.

Alhaitham gets more mad, "Do you know how I feel everytime you leave and come back late at night?! I'm always worried for you, and this is what I get?! I really hate you sometimes, Kaveh. Maybe this is why your father died, you're so irresponsible! It's all your fault, Kaveh. Why do I even bother anymore." He drops Kaveh onto the floor.

"Goodnight, Kaveh." And with that, Alhaitham left, leaving Kaveh with his thoughts.

Kaveh slowly gets up from the floor and limps to his room. "I must've fell on my foot weird..." he mumbles while opening the door to his room.

Once he gets inside, he slumps against his door and curls up into a ball and cries. "Why am I like this!?" He asks, pulling on his hair frantically.

"It's all your fault, Kaveh"

Those were the words that kept replaying in his mind. "It really is my fault...huh?" Kaveh laughs, his breath quickening.

"Why am I even here...?"

. . .

Alhaitham was going to apologise to Kaveh, so he went over to Kaveh's room.

Before he could even open the door, he heard someone crying from the other side.

"Why am I even here...?"

Alhaitham got worried as he heard that, and he tried opening the door, but something from the other side was stopping it from opening.

"Kaveh...?" Alhaitham asked, hoping for an answer, but he got nothing but more cries.

Then there was silence.

"Kaveh...?" He asked again

No response.

"Kaveh...!" Alhaitham tried twisting the door knob again.

He heard struggling from the other side.

Then, he heard a chair fall.

Alhaitham backed away before slamming his body against the door. He did this a few more times before the door swing open.

"Kaveh...?"

. . .
Kaveh woke up at in a hospital. "Where...am I?" He asks, looking around.

Suddenly, the door opened and Alhaitham walked in, then ran up to Kaveh and hugged him.

"Kaveh!? I'm so sorry! I was just worried about you because you kept coming home late! I'm so sorry! I won't bother you again! Just please don't leave me...!" Alhaitham cried, hugging the other tighter.

Kaveh was shocked, his eyes widening. "I didn't mean it! It wasn't your fault that your father died! You're not irresponsible! I'm sorry! I won't fight with you, I take care of you, I won't lock you out! Just please don't leave me!" Alhaitham dug his face into Kaveh's chest.

Kaveh's eyes softened as he began to rub circles on the other's back while whispering comforting words to the other.

"I won't leave you again, Alhaitham."

Alhaitham looked up at him, cupped his face, and kissed him gently. Kaveh was shocked but kissed him back, closing his eyes.

Soon, Alhaitham pulled away. "I...love you, Kaveh..."

Kaveh smiled. "I love you, too."

"Please don't leave me.." Alhaitham looked him in the eyes. "I won't." Kaveh laughed a little and hugged Alhaitham again.

"Promise..?"

"Promise."

------------
😭😭😭😭
Anyways im not the best at writing angst but i really wanted to try 💁‍♀️
Words: 651