Blinded Love 🥳😞

requested by @homoKaveh

After a long nap, waking up is usually quite refreshing, but sometimes you wake up in a cold sweat. That's what happened to Kaveh. 😲

"Ugh...what...what happened...?" Kaveh groaned and slowly opened his eyes to be met with nothing but blur.  He rubbed his eyes a few times to see if that would change anything, but to no avail.

"Kaveh..?"

"Ah-! Who's there?!" Kaveh looked around, but he still couldn't see anything clearly, just blur.

"Why- why can't I see anything?!"

"Kav...it's me, Alhaitham."

Kaveh reached out trying to find him, but failed.

"Where are you...?"

There was a long pause before Kaveh felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"...Alhaitham..?"

Alhaitham hummed in response and held Kaveh's hand. His hand was so warm, it was as if Kaveh could even see their fingers intertwined, but the blonde can't see anything other than colors blurred together.

"Haitham...why can't I see..? I'm scared..."

"...Haitham..?"
.
.
.
"Hai-"

Kaveh was cut off by strong arms wrapping around him.

"I'm right here, Kaveh."

Kaveh couldn't help but hug him back. He felt so lost. At first he couldn't see his future, but now that he realized that Alhaitham is his future, he felt even worse that now he couldn't see Alhaitham.

"But...where is here?"

"...In my arms"

"In your arms..."

Kaveh repeated his words, trying them out for himself as if that would change anything. He wanted to see Alhaitham. He wanted to see who he was hugging. He wanted to see who he was dating. He wanted to see who he would spend the rest of his life with. But now, all he can see is just mixed colors like a scrambled up color wheel.

"...This won't be the same. It's gonna be like this forever."

Kaveh felt tears form in his blurred eyes. He didn't want to cry. Just because he couldn't see himself sob like an ugly bitch doesn't mean Alhaitham can't see either. Kaveh's an ugly crier, but a broken beauty. ☠️

"Your windows may be broken, but your house will remain standing, Kaveh."

Alhaitham cringed. What the fuck was that? Ew. Somehow it got Kaveh to smile. That smile..Alhaitham wishes Kaveh could see his beautiful smile.

"I hope I can see you again, Haitham."

"I hope to see your pretty eyes, Kaveh."

-------
IM SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT :(