Chapter 28

He burst through the door and we disappeared. When I opened my eyes I smiled. We were now in the middle of the woods where no one could find us. "Where the hell are we?" She yelled nervous. "Where no one can hear you scream. Now, what happened to Drew?" I questioned. "He died thinking you guys were the bad guys and he would avenge me." She said. I took a branch and started twirling it around. "So he thinks of you as a Goddess?" I questioned. "Yes." I smiled at this. "Does he still feel whatever pain is inflicted on you?" I said moving to behind her. "Maybe. I've never done this before." She said. "Let's try." I said and took the branch and smacked her arm with it. She screamed. "I see you still get hurt." I smiled. I pulled my phone out and called Blake. "Hello?" He said on the first ring. "Drew is at your house. Get everyone there quick. I have the bitch with me." I told him. "Where are you?" He asked. "In the woods." I said and hung up. "What's going on?" She said. "Nothing that concerns you. Now, its time for more personal shit." I said walking in front of her and pulling out my knife. I put it on her thigh. "Where do you come from?" I questioned her. "The mountains." She said. I looked into her eyes. "How did you met Drew?" I pushed the knife a little further. She winced. "A party that is thrown for witches ever year." She replied. "What did you do to him?" I questioned. "I made him addicted to me. Then I put the spell on him." She said as I pushed the knife deeper. "How do I fix him?" I asked. "I don't know!" She yelled. "Wrong answer." I said and slammed the knife deep into her leg. She let out a horrifying scream as the blood flowed out of the wound. "I'll ask one more time; How do I make Drew be Drew again?" I said through my teeth. "I don't fucking know!" She yelled and I yanked the knife out of her leg. I raised my arm to stab her again when my phone rang. "You lucky bitch." I said and answered my phone. "What the fuck do you want?" I yelled. "We got him. I know how to cure him." Blake said. "Good. I'll just get rid of this trash then." I said and went to hang up. "You can't kill her. Bring her back here." Blake said calmly. "Why?!" I yelled. "Because I fucking told you too." He said and hung up. "Fucking lucky bitch." I said turning towards her. She was smiling. "Guess I can't die?" She said smugly. "Fuck you." I said and punched her, knocking her out. I closed my eyes and thought of Blake's basement.

"Talk to me." I said as I looked at my friends. "I told you not to fucking kill her!" Blake yelled running over. "Calm your fucking self, she's alive." I said and walked over to Drew who was currently tied up. "Drew." I said and he snarled. "Motherfucker, I will slap you. Use your words." I told him. "Fuck you. What's wrong with her?" He said to me. "There we are. She's fine. I just needed some answers." I said and he growled. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled and tried to break his restraints. "Calm yourself before you get hurt." Blake said. "Where is Amber?" I questioned. "Upstairs." Mike said. I hadn't even noticed all the others in here until now. Mike looked in pain and I saw a healing cut on his arm. "You ok Mikes?" I asked walking over to him. "Yeah, motherfucker hurt tho. He's lucky I got held back." He said glaring at Drew. "Get revenge when he isn't in this state." I said and looked at TJ and he nodded. I smiled and walked out. I ran upstairs to see Emily, Jace, Amber, Jake and Aaron gathered in a circle talking. "Ambers." I said and she looked at me. "Scars." She yelled and ran over to me. I hugged her tightly. "Is he ok? What's going on?" She asked. "He's ok. I don't know. They are working on him." I said and released her. She looked at me. "Where were you?" She said looking at me. "The woods. I was getting answers from the bitch." I said and Jake walked up next to me. "Scarlette." He said and hugged me. "I'm ok big bro. Don't worry." I replied holding him close. He pulled back and looked at me. "You're my baby sister, there is no such thing as not worrying about your safety." He said smiling. I smiled and saw Aaron in my side vision. He nodded towards outside. "I'll be right back." I said and followed him out.

"What were you thinking?" He asked me. "Who the fuck are you?" I said glaring at him. "I am your soon to be Alpha if you don't remember." He said glaring back. "I wish I could! I wish I could forget you." I said. "You think I want you on my mind? I have tried so much to get you off my mind!" He yelled. "Keep fucking other chicks then. Your father wants us together. I told him I'd try to talk to you. But I also told him, I can't help you until you help yourself." I said and he looked shocked. "What did he say?" He questioned. "Nothing. All you need to know is that you are doing nothing good by trying to lead me on because it wont work. You aren't going to hurt me. So its either you win me or you lose me. Pick wisely." I said and went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "Listen to me. I want you but I don't think you're Alpha Female material. They are strong women and you, I've seen you battle, and saw you be a leader but I don't think you are fully ready." He said. I laughed. "How about, fuck you? I am strong and I'll kick your ass any time." I said and he smirked. "Right now." He said. "Any time but now. They need me inside." I said. "Fight me now or leave the pack." He said to me. "Are you fucking serious?" I yelled. "I am-" He started saying until I tackled him. "Fine. Lets fucking fight right here, right now." I said and ran to the woods and stripped and shifted. He shifted as well.

We circled each other. I already knew his weak points and blind spots. I fake jump and he reacts. I let out a chuckle and then jump him. He is knocked to the ground and is trying to get me off him. I decide to play nice and let him throw me. I hit a tree and let out a fake whimper. He bows his head as if to apologize and I tackle him. His wolf is thrown across the yard and he smacks into a tree. "You can be a huge bitch." He said throw the link. I didn't reply. I just watched him. He came running and tried to jump on me but I moved last second and grabbed his hind leg in my mouth and dragged him around. He was doing his best to get me off him. I was having fun until someone interrupted. "Hey! What are you doing?" Jake yelled at us. I dropped Aaron's leg and ran over to Jake and licked his cheek then ran and tackled Aaron one more time before going for my clothes and shifting. "I was just showing Aaron here that I can beat his ass." I said and looked at him limping in his human form. "Fuck dude, this chick hurt my ankle." I laughed as he complained. "Go rest it." I said and walked into the house and went to the basement where everyone was now. Drew was moved over to Katherine's and Amber, Jace, and Mike were holding Drew down as Blake was standing over Drew and Katherine's bodies. I looked over to Emily. "He's reversing whatever she did. That's why she needed to be alive." She said and I nodded. "Any help need?" I asked seeing them struggle to keep Drew down. They nodded and I walked over there. "Does he need to be awake?" I asked. "We tried knocking him out." Mike said through gritted teeth. "Move." I said. They looked at me funny but then moved. Drew tried to get up but I looked down at him and it had him staying still. "Good boy. Close your eyes." He closed his eyes and I made him sit up and punched him hard. He went limp and I laid him down. "He's out." I said and Blake smiled but kept on going with whatever he was doing. I walked over to Amber and held her. "Blake is going to make him right." I said and Blake went to work on fixing our best friend.