Too late for sorry chapter 3

As I turned to see Andrew coming at me, I got thrown out of the way. I looked and saw the newbie there holding Andrew's wrist growling at him. "Jace let go." Andrew said to him. "Not if you are going to hurt her." He said staring into his eyes. Jace? There is no way that is his little brother! I thought. "Jay?" I said looking over at him and Andrew. Jace twisted Andrew's arm making him drop the knife then threw him to the groud. He turned and looked at me. His hair wasn't blonde anymore it was black and his eyes were still the same old icey blue. He smiled at me and walked over. "Hey Scar, long time no see." He said and helped me up. "What are you doing here?" I ased. "We came back. Andrew was released and I was able to rejoin the pack." He said. I stared at him then hugged him. "I missed you." I said. Jace was one of my only friends. He knows everything about me and when I dumped Andrew last year he went psycho and I got him locked up. I was 14 and he was 17. 
     Andrew groaned and rolled over looking at me. "You fucking whore. Now you want to sleep with my brother?" He said and I walked over to him. "I'm a whore? You cheated on me you douche canoe! I dumped you for it and you tried to kill me!" I yelled and kicked his ribs hearing a satisfying crunch. I walked over to Mike and took the joint from his hand and took a few hits. "I'm out." I said and walked away and headed to my car. I drove to my house and remembered I just smoked and left without getting rid of the smell. Shit. I'm screwed if I get caught smelling like this. I looked around my car and found some cotton candy body spray and sprayed myself then quickly ran inside to my room and grabbed clothes for a shower. I grabbed a red tank top and some white shorts and matching under garments. I quickly stripped and went into my bathroom. I grabbed my ipod and put on Buy U A Drank by T-pain and Kayne West. (Don't judge on my music please. I seriously HATE people that judge on music. I love many diff genres.) I jumped into the warm shower and 15 mintues later I jumped out smelling like candy apples. I got dressed and put my black converse on. 
     "Scars? You here?" I heard Jake yell. I sighed and went downstairs to find him and Aaron sitting on the couch. "Whats up bro?" I said looking at him. "Mom and dad are gone for a week and they said I could have a party tonight. Tomorrow I have to have a party for you too." He said. I nodded. "Okay. You know how I want it right? I gave mom my list already." I said to him and he nodded. "Mom has everything set up. We just need to pick the cake up tomorrow and you have to find an outfit." He said. "Well I was gonna go shopping now for an outfit." I said and he nodded. "Be safe." He said and I nodded running outside and jumping in my car calling Mike. "Mikes, you and the guys meet me at the mall in 20?" I said while backing out of my drive way. "Yeah. Why?" He asked. "We need to get clothes for tomorrow." I said and drove towards the mall talking to him.
     As I parked my car, and got out a car pulled up right next to me. "Hey beautiful." A guy in the car said. I ignored him and walked away. He was a guy from school but I didn't know his name. Him and his buddies got out and started following me and calling out to me. I saw Mike and the guys so I ran up to Drew and hugged him. "Go along with it. Those guys are bugging the hell outta me trying to get me to sleep with them." I whispered. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Hey babe." He said picking me up. I smiled and laughed at his actions. He put me down and the guys that were behind me were staring at us. "Can I help you?" Drew said glaring at them. "Nope just didn't know that freak here had a boyfriend." Phil said. I glared at him. He used to be a close friend to me and Drew. "Phil why don't you stop chasing after her and go fuck that whore your gonna be calling your mate soon." Blake said. Blake isn't just werewolf. He is half witch and he can see the future. "Blake." I said glaring at him. "Sorry it slipped." He said. I grabbed Drew and Blake and we started to head in with the rest behind us. I got stares from everyone. From chicks it was a death glare and from guys it was a look of them checking me out. Most of them went to my school so they only would see me wearing my sweatshirt or short sleeved shirt and pants. We walked into a dress store and we spread out. The guys know what I like and would wear. We agreed to meet up in 10 mintues at the changing rooms. I walked over to a rack and saw a gorgoues white dress with purple designs. I grabbed it and saw a red dress that was one strap and about knee length. I grabbed a few more dresses and me and the guys meet at the changing rooms. I took the dresses from them and I tried them all on.
     They like them all but there were maybe 5 out of the 100 dresses. We had the rest put back and I tried the 5 on again so we could decide. There was a black and white dress, the white and purple dress I picked, a strapless black dress, a red and black dress with a dropped back, and a purple knee length dress. We decided on the white and purple dress and the purple knee length. I paid for both and we went to get the guys some clothes. When we finished it was about 8 so we decided to leave. They walked me to my car and hugged me. "Text one of us when you are home safe." TJ said. "Yes dad." I said laughing. I drove away once they were gone and my phone went off saying I was getting a call from Jake. I answered it. "Heading home now." I said. "Good. The party started at 6." He said and I sighed. I completely forgot he was throwing a party. "Nobody better have gone in my room Jacob." I said and hung up flooring it home. I walked in holding my bags and squeezed through all the drunks up to my room to find....
______________________________________________________________________

Sorry had to. This is my first story on here so yeah. I will try to write everyday but it might not happen because life likes to make things seem simple but instead its hard. But anyways whats your ideas on my story so far?

- Sarah(AKA midnightbutterfly96)