Chapter 13

*Mike's P.O.V*
"Scars!" I yelled as her eyes close. "Fuck." I softly put her head down and ran to grab towels. I quickly wrapped her arm up and called the only person I could think of. "Get here fast, Scars in trouble." I said into the phone. "On my way cuz." He said hanging up. "Fuck Scar what happened now?" I said holding her cut open arm. She used a fucking silver razor. I held her arm trying to stop as much blood as possible as I heard the front door open. "Mike!" I heard. "In here!" I yelled as my cousin walked in. "What happened?" He yelled looking at the unconcious girl in my arms. "She got really high and cut herself to deep." I said as he nodded and walked over. "Let me see the cut." He said and I moved the towels and he flinched wrapping it up. "First aid kit, water, needles and thread now." He said taking her from me. I nod and ran to get everything he needed. When I came back he got to cleaning the cut and he put the needle in the water to steralize it as he worked to make sure it was clean. I sat there watching and held the hand he wasn't working on. He finished cleaning it and went to stitching it up. "Put her into a room to sleep." He said and I picked her up and carried her to a guest room laying her down. I walked down the stairs to see him cleaning up everything. "What happened Aaron?" I asked looking at him. "I don't know. I last saw her at the beginning of the day and she was fine." He said looking down. "She's your mate." I said looking at him. He looked at me shocked. "She told you?" He said and I nodded. "She did and she told us you rejected her and she accepted. So why did you rush here when I called?" I said looking at him. "Because I had felt the pain and was leaving to find her. I felt it before you called. I think something happened to push her to do this." He said looking down. I nodded and my phone went off. I looked to see a text from Drew.

From: Drew
Scars there? I need to talk to her. She saw me with Caroline.

I sighed and replied: 

Haven't seen her. You are a douche for that.

I got no reply after that. "I know what happened." I said and punched a wall. "What? Is someone else hurt?" He said and walked over to me. "Stop acting like you care Aaron. You have not been the best to her let me remind you and neither has that bitch of a girlfriend of yours." I said glaring at him. "Do not disrespect your future Luna." He said growling. "I'll leave the pack and the family if you choose her over Scars." I said. "Then leave." He said walking out. "Asshole!" I yelled punching another wall. 

*Scar P.O.V still unconscious*

"Get away!" I yelled as he came closer. "Stop it Scars. You love me right? Then prove it." He said and pushed me, face first, into a wall and started kissing my neck. He smelled like beer and I hated it. He was trashed again. "Andrew p-please stop." I pleaded. "No! I have always stopped because you didn't want to. It has been 2 months into the relationship today! I want you." He said and turned me around pushing me hard into the wall. I let a few tears fall and he slapped me. "Don't cry. It will only hurt for a few minutes." He said and started taking our clothes off until he heard car doors signaling my parents were home. "Fuck. Another time then." He said grabbing his clothes and kissing me and when I didn't kiss back he hit me and kissed me again so I kissed back. "I'll be back." He said then jumped out my window. I slide down crying until I fell asleep. 

"911 what's you emergency?" The lady asked. "My ex is trying to kill me." I said while hiding in the basement. "Where are you sweetie?" She asked. "I'm in the basement of my house which is 79 Grove Lane." I said and she typed away asking me everything as I answered her. "The police are coming. Don't move from your spot. Can you still hear him?" She asked just as I heard the basement door open. "Yes and he's coming to the basement." I whispered. "Okay sweetie just calm down and stay hidden and make no sounds." She said and I just sat there trying to be quiet.