Chapter 5

The door opened and revealed Drew's sister, Amber Rose. "AMBER!"I yelled running and attacking her. "Hey lovely." She said catching me. I smiled at her and held her tightly. "You are home early. How'd you get out?" I asked looking at her. She winked at me. "I got connections." She said laughing. "No mom and dad decided to let her come home early because she was being good and the officials or whatever agreed." Drew said rolling his eyes at his little sister. "You are just jealous that I got sent away and you didn't." She said laughing. "I never got told what happened to my best friend." I said looking at her. She changed a lot in the 3 years she was gone. "Oh Scars, sweetie, I did the usual and got caught." She said winking at me making me laugh. "Your parents had told you if you got picked up by the cops again they would send you away and they weren't joking." I said shaking my head. "What? I couldn't help it." She said smiling. "Boys go away! My love is back!" I said pushing them out.

     I lookedd at her and laughed. "What did you do to get the police on you?" I asked sitting down. "Oh nothing really. I was just at a club and some drunk ass tried flirting with me and wouldn't take no so I beat him." She said laughing. "You were at a club?! Without me?!" I said looking at her. "Sorry lovey, I couldn't risk it after the last time I had taken you plus you were hanging out with a cousin of yours or something." She said looking at me.  "So they took you away for beating him up?" I asked. "Yeah, I explained it out but you know my parents. I got sent away because I was at a club when I was only 15. So since I'm now 18 I got out and am hopping to find my mate." She said winking at me. "I might find mine today." I said and she smiled. "If he rejects you I will whoop that man's ass so hard and fast he won't know that my whip even hit him." She said laughing. I smiled and we just sat around catching up until I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:30. "AMBERS I NEED TO GET READY!" I yelled and got up and grabbed the purple and white dress running into the bathroom and showering. I used my cotton candy hair shiz and i used winter candy apple body wash. I finished up, shaved and jumped out and put on the dress and opened the door to see Amber and Emily glaring at each other. "Please no cat fights." I said and hugged Emily.
     "More like a dog fight don't you think love?" Em said still glaring at Amber. "You two need to knock it off now. Please It's my 16th birthday, can we get along please?" I said giving them puppy eyes. They sighed and Amber held out her hand. "Truce for today?" She said and Emily shook her hand. "Thank the lord, its a start. Now get me looking fabulous!" I yelled and sat down. Em got to work on my hair and Amber got to painting my nails and my makeup. They finally finished and I looked at the clock and it read 12:55. I turned to my closet and grabbed my black and purple flats and my white cardigan. I then looked in the mirror at myself and I was really shocked at how I looked. My blonde hair was in two small braids that went from the front of my head to the back and contected and the rest was left down and curled. Around my ice blue eyes was black eyeliner and I had on red lipgloss. I looked amazing. I turned around and hugged them both then heard a knock on my door. "Come on the birthday girl needs to go down to her party." Jake said opening the door. He was wearing a black pants with a purple tie. I smiled at him.
     The girls left to go get ready I guess and in walked my boys. They were all in purple black and or white. I smiled and hugged them all. "When you hear Angel by Akon then you and Drew will come down the stairs." Jake said. In came Em and Amber. As soon as Amber entered Blake and her looked at each other and said "Mate". I smiled as he grabbed her and held her to him. "Yay!" I said looking away as they kissed. "Okay newly mates, lets go before you have sex in my sisters room." Jake said dragging them out and the rest followed. Drew and me walked out of my room but I locked my door. We walked over to the stairs and the song started to play so we walked down the stairs and the smell of water and trees hit me. My wolf started to scream "Mate" in my head and I looked around until I saw him. Are you serious moon goddess?! Did you really have to pair us up?! I thought and saw him staring at me with hate. This isn't gonna end well... 

________________________________________________________________

um so yeah its been a while and I apologize. I've just been busy and things have been happening and just lots of shit. With one of my best friends being gone I haven't really been focused on anything. I really don't like that fact he died but he sadly did and I have been a mess since he did. He passed Jan. 13th 2014. Most of you will prob think 'That was like a month or so ago. Get over it' or something and well i can't just because I have known him since we were like 5-6ish. So yeah it's a lot more difficult especially when he killed himself. So yeah. But I'll try and update again soon. Comment on opinions and shiz please and tell me if theres any spelling errors or anything.

- Sarah(midnightbutterfly96)