Chapter 8

I woke up and looked to see it was 6 am. I sighed and tried getting up but I couldn't. I turned to see a sleeping Drew holding me. "Drew!" I yelled but he didn't budge. I licked his neck and he squirmed. "Drewwww!" I said poking his stomach. "What?" He said not opening his eyes. "Wake up." I said. "No I'm comfy." He mummbled and I laughed. "You have me tightly against you and I need to talk to you and the others about my mate." I said and he shot up. "What about him?" He said looking at me. This will be fun.. I thought. "Get dressed and call the guys. Meet at the park." I said getting up and walking over to my closet and grabbing black baggy-ish pants and a red tank top. I walk out to see Drew standing there in some clothes that he left here. He had on a tight black tank top and black skinny jeans with his black boots. "Why are you so attractive in black?" I asked laughing. "You like?" He said and spun around so I could see everywhere. "Trust me, I might just keep you from finding your mate." I said and walked into my bathroom.
We were about to start walking for the park when I heard his voice. "Scarlette!" He yelled. "Walk faster." I said and then jumped on Drew's back. "That's Aaron though, Scar. Soon to be Alpha." Drew said but I knew he didn't care and took off running. "Drew! Stop! Get Scarlette back here." He yelled at us but we laughed and Drew ran as fast as he could. I knew Aaron had already got Jake and they were probably in the car trying to find us. "Drew, we need to get into the woods or take a different way." I said and he nodded and ran into the woods. We stopped and he looked at me. "Why are we running from him?" He asked. "Later. Lets go now." I said and hid behind a tree and stripped then shifted into my wolf. My wolf was a black wolf with red highlights and blue eyes. I looked to Drew's brown and white wolf and we took off. We ran in the back way of the abandoned house and I ran to a room to shift back and changed.
When I walked into the living room I sat on Drew's lap. "My mate is Drew." I said and everyone stared at us and Drew looked confused as hell. "What?" He said. "Okay fine he's not but I would rather have Drew as my-" I was cut off by car doors and ran to the window. "FUCK! Lets go!" I yelled and ran. The boys followed me and we all took off running into the woods and separated. Drew stayed with me though and he shifted and I jumped on his back as he ran.
"Lets go to your place Drew." I said he nodded running towards his house. When we got there the others were inside waiting for us. "Explain." Mike said when we came in. I sighed and sat down. "I found my mate last night." I said looking at them. "He rejected me and I accepted and rejected him." I looked at them and they all showed anger. "Who is this bastard?" They stared at me. "He would be Aaron." I said.

_________________________

Hey sorry for the wait. If its short its because my cat is prego and i apparently am the only one who can sit with her so i have to go do that. Enjoy & comments? Let me know how you like it or any questions. Later

- Sarah