Chapter 10

"Fuck, Scars!" Mike yelled grabbing me. "Calm." Drew said hugging me and hiding my glowing eyes. "Scars control, don't lose it." Drew said in my ear soothing my hair. I started to calm down and pulled away, I looked at Aaron who was holding Chloe and staring at me. I smiled and grabbed Drew and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled as I heard a growl and tugged on Drew's hair. "Can you two go fuck somewhere else?" Aaron asked.
"Nah, I enjoy it right here." Drew said smirking at him. Aaron growled. "Whats the matter Aaron? Can't mates make out?" I said staring at him leaning on Drew. "You fucking whore." He said and Mike punched him. "Now Mikes, that was not nice to punch our alpha." I said smiling. "Had to happen, sorry Scars." He said smirking as Aaron held his jaw. "The fuck is wrong with you people?" Chloe said. "Shut up. Damn your voice is annoying." I said. "Don't talk to your future Luna like that!" She screeched. "Fuck, if you are future Luna, guess we are out of the pack the day that happens." I said staring at Aaron who looked pissed, hurt and confused. "Later lover boy." I said and we walked away.
"Let us know when you get home." Drew said. "Yes sir!" I said turning on my car and driving home. When I got there, a cop car was in the driveway. I ran into the house and saw a cop talking to Jake who looked like he wanted to cry. "J-jake?" I said and he came running over to me. "What happened?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Your parents were in an accident and they have passed." The officer said. "No! You are fucking lying!" I yelled breaking free of Jake and running to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I slid to the ground crying. I don't know how long I was there before my phone went off.
"Scars?" Drew's voice came from my phone and I just cried. "Scars? What happened?!" He said. "My parents....they are dead." I said and broke down crying. "Scars we are coming there now." He said and hung up. After a while a knock came at my door and I sighed getting up and opening it to see Aaron. "Leave me alone. Just please." I said sitting on my bed. "I came because Jake told me. I'm sorry. We are all willing to help with your parents' funeral." He said. I felt tears in my eyes. "Leave!" I yelled at him and he put his hands up as if to surrender and left. I picked up a pillow and screamed into it. "Scars." I heard and felt arms wrap around me.

________________

Hows life everyone? Who came to her room? Whats your opinions?

- Sarah