Chapter 19

I was running through the woods and I knew others were following me. I didn't care at the moment though because I was getting close to getting my brother back. Scars slow down! I heard someone yell. Fuck off. Can't keep up then go home.  I yelled and sped up. I heard water so I knew we were getting close so I slowed down and stopped. When the rest caught up I looked around. We are getting close.  Now I don't know how many there are but keep your guard up and prepare for a fight if needed. I will be going straight to Jake once I can so everyone is to keep an eye on each other and let no one get injured. I said and turned and ran. They were all running with me. It was like a triangle and I was the point. We broke through the woods into a clearing with few wolves that saw us and shifted. I looked around me and everyone looked ready for a fight. We stood there watching and someone came came out of the house. "Whoever is the leader shift." He said. I looked at Aaron and he nodded. Me and him retreated and shifted changing into clothes, We came back out and walked up to the man. "Nice to see you Jax." I said as we got closer. "I wish I could say the same. I guess he didn't finish you off." He said looking at one of the wolves who started to retreat. "If anyone moves toward that house I swear you will die a slow painful death. If my brother is harmed you all will die slowly." I warned and they all looked at each other and stayed put. "To bad, he's in there with a few wolves who will tear him apart if the call doesn't come in." Jax said. "Listen, you are to release my beta." Aaron said using his Alpha voice. "So you are Alpha Aaron? Well, I'm sorry but I wont bow to you." He said and looked at the wolves behind him. "Fight." He yelled and he shifted as his wolves ran towards mine. "Now! Don't get hurt!" I yelled as Aaron and I shifted and I jumped at Jax. I knocked Jax on his back and slashed his throat with my claws. His wolf stopped moving and laid still until he shifted back to human. I looked around and saw that the wolves for him stared at me and one charged. It was a female, my guess was his mate. She shifted and ran toward him. "You killed him! You just took away my children's father!" She yelled looking at me. "You are to die next!" She said coming at me shifting when she was slammed into by a brown wolf with white spots. It was Emily. I smiled at her and She nodded to the house. I ran inside and shifted. I pulled out a knife and walked around until I heard voices. "I need to go check on what happened. Will you hold Jewels for me?" I heard the voice ask and I broke the door down. There stood Suzanne with a baby and Jake on the floor. "Jake!" I yelled. "Scars, what are you doing here?" He said getting up and moving in front of Suzanne. "Why are you protecting her?" I said to him. "She was forced to do this by Andrew. She meant no harm Scars." He said walking towards me. "Bullshit. She had his child!" I yelled pointing at the baby. "That's not their's. It's Suzie's brother's baby. He and his wife passed away leaving the baby to Suzie." He said hugging me. "I want her and the baby to come live with us and anyone else her that isn't loyal to Andrew." He said and I looked at him. "You'll be the one talking to Aaron then." I said and turned away walking out of the room with my brother, his ex and a baby. 
        We got outside and the fight was still going on. "STOP!" I yelled along with Suzie. "The fight is ended." She said. "I want all to shift." She yelled and the baby started to cry. "Shhh Jewels, I'm sorry hun." She said rocking the baby who quieted down. Every one had shifted and some were bleeding and others were bruised. "Aaron. Come here." I said looking at him. He came forward and Jake explained to him. Emily came running over and hugged Jake. They clung to each other as Jake talked to Aaron and I decided to walk around and see if anyone was injured. After checking everyone I only found minor injuries and went back to Jake. "Ok. Anyone who doesn't want to live by Andrew come with me. If you do want to live by Andrew I want you to move away from everyone." Aaron yelled. Everyone looked at each other. "Em, what happened to Jax's wife?" I asked her. "I killed her." She said. "Does Jax or that woman have any relatives that their kids can go with?" I asked Suzie. "Not that I know of. I can take them in if needed." She said and I nodded, "I want any kids that are here without parents rounded up." I yelled and everyone moved and scattered to get the kids. I looked at my brother and his mate standing there embracing each other and was happy but sad. "Good job." A voice said next to me making me jump. I turned to see Aaron. "For?" I said. "Commanding everyone and saving your brother." He said turning to me. "Thank you." I said feeling uncomfortable. "I'm sorry for everything. Can we try again?" He said looking at me. "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him. He nodded. "No." I said and looked at him. "Why?" He said looking hurt and pissed off.
        "Because you haven't earned it yet." I said and walked over to Suzie. "So Andrew is your mate?" I asked her and she nodded. "I thought he was different. At first he was a great guy and then you had him arrested so I hated you and I waited for him and when he was released he was different. He would hit me and yell at me. He would cut me with silver and tell me not to cry. I had my niece to watch for so I would do as he said because he threatened to kill me. Andrew even threatened her. He thought that she should be with her parents. I would sometimes have one of my friends take her when he got really bad. I feared for her more than myself." She said letting tears fall. "It's going to be ok now. We can get him put back in jail." I told her wrapping an arm around her. "Here's all the parent less kids." I looked and saw very few kids and then I saw a bunch with their families. "Ok, we are all to start moving back. If homes are needed I'm sure we can find places for you and the kids that are parent less will be staying with me and my brother along with Suzie and Jewels." I said and we all started back home.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it sucks, i was trying to think of something for the chapter. Thanks for the reads!

-Sarah