Chapter 12

I woke up and went to my bathroom and showered. When i was done i wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room to find a Drew on my bed. "Drew out." I said looking at him. He looked at me and pouted. "But your my girlfriend." He said smirking. "Fuck off." I said going to my closet and grabbing black under garments and putting them on. I grabbed black cargo pants and a black off the shoulder shirt. I left my hair down and put on black eyeliner. I grabbed my black boots and walked over to Drew. "Lets go." I said and grabbed my bag walking out of the house to his car. "Scars, you can stay home." He said. "Im going to school." I said getting in the passenger side. He sighed driving to school.When I got out I was attacked into a hug. "Scars, I'm soooo sorry." Em and Amber said holding me. "Thanks guys, I'm ok tho." I said looking at them. I had a bunch of eyes on me because everyone in the pack knows. My parents were loved by everyone and they loved everyone.
I looked away from everyone staring at me and turned to see Aaron and Chloe walking my way. "What Aaron?" I said staring at him. "You should be at home. You and Jake have a good excuse to not be here." He said looking at me with so many emotions. "Well Asshole I need a distraction so here I am." I said. "I'd rather be here where I get-Where I can keep my mind off of things instead of being home." I said looking away. "Well nobody here wants you here. Everyone wishes it was you not your parents." Chloe said from next to Aaron. "You know what you stupid fucking whore? The day you die will be the best day to anyone. I will happily dance on your fucking grave." I said glaring at her. "Scarlette. You will not talk to the future Luna like that." Aaron said. "Should I leave now then? Ruin my brother's life more? Wait Jake would be so much happier without me. So fuck you all. I'll leave." I said. "Scars." I looked at my friends. "You all know I love you but I can't deal with my asshole mate or just anyone's attitude and hatred towards me for no reason." I said. I walked away and heard people behind me. I walked into school and sat down in an empty hall.
"Scars, you know Jake loves you." Em said and I shook my head. "He probably blames me and wants me to be dead instead of them." I said letting a tear fall. "That's not true sweetheart." She said sitting next to me hugging. "That's why he locked himself away last night instead of being with me?" I said. "You locked yourself away too." She said. "He didn't try!" I yelled at her crying. "Do you know how many times in my life I wish I would die?" I said crying onto her shoulder. "Scars no, hun. Dying will only hurt the ones you love." She said. We sat there for a while as she comforted me and I just cried. The bell rang and she looked at me. "Stay or leave?" She said. "I want to stay." I said standing up. She nodded and hugged me. "Text me if I am needed and I will come to you." She said and turned around. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I decided not to do my makeup again so I started towards first period but I heard something that made me stop. I followed the sound and found Drew fucking some chick. "Thanks Drew." I said and he looked at me then moved away from the chick. "Scars it's-" He started but I punched him. "Fuck off. We are done. I hope you know that I have liked you since we met. But you are just a douchebag." I said and kicked him. I walked out of school and texted Em. 

To: Em the Bestest<3
Left school. Just found Drew with his dick in a whore.

I walked to the woods and stripped and shifted and ran to Mike's house. "Micheal!" I yelled. "Coming!" He yelled back running down the stairs. "You ok?" He asked. "Weed. Now." I said and he grabbed me some rolling it up. I put it to my lips and took a hit. As the minutes passed the higher I got. "Scar what happened?" He said. "Parents are dead, and Drew had his dick in a new chick so I dumped him." I said walking over to the fireplace and opening my little skull and pulled out the razor. "No Scarlette." Mike yelled running at me but I quickly made a cut but went deeper than normal. "Fuck Mikes, too deep." I said and collapsed as he caught me before I slipped into darkness.