10 Years Later

10 years have gone by so fast. Aaron and I have been married for about 5 years, we are going onto our 3rd child, we have twin 3 year olds, a boy and a girl. This new addition is a mystery. I smile as Aaron carries down Kylie and Liam is walking beside him. The door opens and in come everyone, Jake and Emily come in with their 2 little devil children, Jasper(5 years) and Jordan(4 years). Amber and Blake came in followed by their little angel, Rosanna(5 years). Jace came in with his new bundle of joy, Jax(1 month) and his mate(Lorna) came in carrying their daughter, Jade(2 years old). Mike and his mate(Crystal) came in with their twins Phoebe and Emmett(4 years old). TJ came in with his son, Treyton(6 years old).  Drew came in with his girlfriend, who was about 4 months pregnant and her son from a passed relationship, Kyle(6 years old).Drew had found his mate, but she was with someone else so he didn't want to break them up, he let her be and found his girlfriend of 5 years, Lizzy, she had Kyle from a bad relationship that she left when she found out she was pregnant. Suzie came in with Jewels(10 years old). She hadn't found anyone and she was happy with it just being her and Jewels. I smiled at everyone. We found out that the chick that claimed to be carrying Aaron's child was carrying someone else's kid, but she couldn't figure it out, so we helped her when she needed it. She also found a nice guy and they got married and now have another child. I have obviously become Luna and I love it. We all gather in the back yard and let the kids play and we just hang out like we always have, the guys cooked and soon just everyone came by and it was just a big party. Katrina was let go, and hasn't been heard from, but human remains were found not long after she was let go, we believe them to be hers, but there was no way we could tell, the body had been burnt and there was nothing left to it. I smile at what my life has become and I know, that as long as we all stay together, we will always be strong and happy. These people aren't just friends and pack members, they are my family and I will protect them with my life. And I know they would do the same. "Mommy!" Kylie yells as she runs over to me with Kyle with her. "What's up hun?" I said and picked her up. "I told Ky you is having a girl baby but he says it's a boy." She said and pouted. I laughed and hugged them both. "I don't know what this new little baby will be, but they will be another perfect joy in my life, like everyone here is." I said and they smiled. Kyle was only 1 years old when he joined the family, so he doesn't really see us as anything but family, even though he knows that he has no relation to any of us. He is great kid, they all are and I'm proud of how big our group has gotten and how big it has yet to be. I walked over to Aaron and kissed his cheek. He smiled and pulled me close, rubbing my stomach. I can't wait to know if I am going to have a little girl or a little boy. I know one thing, I will love them forever, no matter what, just like my other children and nieces and nephews. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done. <3

~~~~Sarah <3