-CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE-

September 20th, 2013Third person POV

Third person POV

"Kyra, don't play with your food." Nat scolded making Kyra roll her eyes.

Calum felt the tension so he decided to speak up, "me and Kyra are going to Ashton's tonight." Kyra kicked Calum's leg from under the dinner table making him groan in pain.

"Kyra, isn't going anywhere. She's grounded." Nat spoke.

Kyra's eyes widened, "what? Since when?!"

"Since you started disobeying my rules and not breaking up with that boyfriend of yours." Nat stated, "you should date that Lucas guy instead."

Kyra gripped her fork tightly, her knuckles slowly turning white, "his name is Luke. And he doesn't even like me like that so it wouldn't matter." Calum let out a loud cough making Kyra turn to him in confusion.

"Sorry, food went down the wrong way." Calum said before scoffing down some more food.

Kyra looked back as Nat and scoffed before standing up and walking towards her room, slamming her door behind her.

———

"Kyra? Are you in there?" Calum asked as he knocked on her bedroom door receiving no answer, "If you don't answer I'm gonna come in so you better not be naked." Still no answer, "okay, I'm coming in." Calum covered his eyes just in case before he opened the door.

Calum walked over to Kyra's bed, "Kyra, come on." Calum tore the bed covers off only to find that Kyra wasn't there instead laid a stuffed animal.

Calum looked around again, his eyes soon landing on the half opened window, "shit." Calum cussed before pulling his phone out of his pocket and calling Kyra.

The phone rang for a second but went straight to voicemail, "fuck!"

"Calum, is everything okay in there?" Nat called out.

"Yeah, everything's great." Calum called back before trying to call Kyra again.

When he still got no answer he walked downstairs, "I'm going to Ashton's now." Calum said before rushing out the door.

———

Once Calum arrived at Ashton's he aggressively knocked on the door.

"Dude, there's no need for that." Ashton said as he answered the door.

"Kyra's gone." Calum said in worry as Luke and Michael appeared behind Ashton.

"What?" Luke asked, "what do you mean she's gone?"

"She's not in her bedroom, she isn't answering her phone." Calum panted as he walked inside.

"I'll track her." Ashton blurted.

"You have a tracking device on her?" Michael asked his friend.

"She's my girlfriend." Ashton shrugged, "you've never put a tracking device on any of your girlfriends?" The other three shook their heads in concern, "uh well....I found her!"

"Well, where is she?!?" Luke questioned.

"She's at another guys house..." Ashton answered his face dropping as he looked at his friends.