-CHAPTER FORTY SIX-

February 19th, 2016

February 19th, 2016

Kyra's POV

Today marks the beginning of the bands first big world tour for our newest album 'Sounds Good, Feels Good'. We're starting the tour in Japan and we plan to end it in Sydney, Australia. Home.

Once we landed in Japan, we made our way to the venue. Crystal was also with us. Crystal and Michael are the cutest.

Luke had his arm wrapped around my shoulders as we walked into the large venue.

"Okay. I reckon, we set up for soundcheck right away!" Luke said excitedly as he jumped onto the stage. 

"Okay. Slow down, buddy." I laughed, "We've still got plenty of time."

"You're kidding right?" Luke scoffed, "Kyra, we have to make sure everything's perfect!" Luke exclaimed before seeing the look on my face, "Sorry. I love you." Luke smiled innocently before getting ready for soundcheck, I smiled back before my phone chimed.

The boys started to set up as I took my phone out of my pocket. My face dropped as I read the message that popped up on the screen.

'If you don't break up with Luke, you won't live to see another day!' The message read.

Just as I was about to scoff and put my phone away, my Instagram and Facebook notifications went off.

'What was 5SOS thinking when they let Kyra join the band?'

'A girl in a boy band is disgusting.'

'Kyra Ace Jackson Hood, I'm coming for you.'

I looked through all the posts and comments with tears in my eyes, I hoped that the boys wouldn't see any of these posts, but more importantly, I wished I were dead.

---

July 15th, 2016

Kyra's POV

It had been a few months since I started to get hated by the internet and luckily the boys haven't seen any of the posts yet, even though they're always on their phones.

We currently sat in our hotel room, waiting for our new single, 'Girls Talk Boys', to come out.

I scrolled on my phone, looking at all the posts, hoping that the boys wouldn't get suspicious.

Luke wrapped his arm around me, "You okay?" Luke asked me, I looked up at him, "You seem down." I turned my phone off quickly as he looked over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm great." I smiled before facing the TV where they just announced our single on the news.

The boys started to cheer loudly, I smiled at their happiness, I'm glad some of us are happy.

---

October 5th, 2016

Kyra's POV

It was officially the end of our tour, we were back in Sydney for a few days. I met up with Ryan before soundcheck, I needed to tell someone about these threats.

"And you haven't told anyone yet?" Ryan asked after I filled him in.

"I don't know how to! I can't just walk up to someone and say, 'I wanna kill myself'!" I exclaimed as I sat down.

"Kyra, you're in a band. Of course you're gonna get hate. I wouldn't worry too much." Ryan shrugged as he sat beside me.

"That's the problem. I'm a worrier. I worry. A lot!" I groaned, "I'm gonna have to leave the band." I shook my head.

"That's not gonna solve your problems, Kyra. You have to talk to someone. Talk to Luke." Ryan suggested, I stood up quickly.

"No way! He is the last person I wanna talk to about this! I can't risk losing him over something so stupid." I shook my head with tears in my eyes.

"Then, at least try and talk to your brother or your mum." Ryan shrugged.

"Calum wouldn't understand and I haven't spoken to my mum since I moved. I can't just throw this onto her." I exclaimed.

"Then, get therapy! I don't know, Kyra." Ryan groaned, "Don't worry about it right now, go have fun tonight! Blow those haters away with your voice!" I chuckled slightly.

"Thanks, Ryan." I smiled.