-CHAPTER FORTY FIVE-

January 1st, 2016Kyra's POV

January 1st, 2016
Kyra's POV

Moving into the New Year and I was happier than ever. I was dating the guy I've had a crush on for years and we collectively decided that we should move to England so that we could take our band a step further.

As of right now, we were all packing our bags and looking for apartments that were affordable. In the end we decided it would be easier if we bought two apartments, me and Luke would share one and the others would share one.

I zipped up my suitcase heaving a sigh as Luke walked into my room.

"You all packed?" Luke asked as he leaned on my door frame, I smiled.

"Yeah." I folded my arms across my chest as I looked at my room one last time.

I suddenly felt arms snake around my waist and I smiled as Luke rested his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay. We'll still visit." Luke reassured me.

I nodded as I picked up my suitcase, pecking Luke on the lips before walking out the door.

———

5th January, 2016

Third Person POV

5 days after the band had moved to England and they were settling in nicely. They still had to get use to all the new slang and whatnot but it was fun. They've had people ask for autographs and photos, it was different. A good different.

"Can I have a photo?" A fan kindly asked, Kyra nodded as she grabbed the fans phone and went to take a selfie, Kyra's face dropped slightly as she watched the fan run over to Luke and stood beside him, Luke wrapped his arm around the fans shoulder and smiled for the camera.

Kyra quickly took the photo before handing the phone back to the fan, Kyra rolled her eyes as the fan ran away giggling.

Luke wrapped his arm around Kyra's shoulders as he nodded his head towards Michael talking to a girl.

"Look at that. Michael talking to women. That's new." Kyra chuckled, Luke smiled as he grabbed Kyra's hand and pulled her towards Michael and his mystery women, Ashton and Calum following.

"Who's this?" Ashton asked teasingly.

"I'm Crystal. Big fan." She answered kindly.

"You're a big fan and you're talking to this doofus." Calum laughed jokingly.

"He's messing with you." Kyra said nudging Calum in the ribs, "I'm--" Kyra went to introduce herself.

"Kyra Hood." Crystal cut her off, "Like I said, big fan." Crystal shrugged.

"Can we keep her?" Kyra chuckled.

"Okay, if you guys don't mind. We were in the middle of something." Michael chimed in.

Kyra held her hands up in defense before walking away with the others and watching from a far.

A few minutes later, Crystal walked away and Michael walked towards his friends happily as he held up a piece of paper.

"I got her number!" Michael exclaimed happily.

---

31st January, 2016

Third Person POV

Over the last few weeks, Michael and Crystal got closer and closer, it was starting to piss his friend off.

"Just ask her out already, for fucks sake!" Kyra groaned, getting sick of Michael's swooning.

"Kyra.." Calum warned.

"Shush. I don't care what you say, she likes you, you like her. It's so fucking obvious." Kyra chuckled, "You practically eye fuck each other--" Kyra was cut off when there was a knock on the door, Kyra stood up to go answer it, "Hey, Crystal!" Kyra greeted, "Michael, Crystal's here! Come in, he's in the living room." Kyra said moving aside for Crystal.

"Hey, Michael. Why'd you want me to come over?" Crystal asked as she walked into the living room.

"I have a question I wanna ask you." Michael smiled, "I had this whole plan but someone didn't get the memo." Michael rolled his eyes glaring at Kyra.

"Ask away." Crystal smiled widely.

"Crystal Leigh, I like you. I like you a lot, actually. Will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked, Kyra squinted her eyes shut hoping for a positive answer.

"Yes, of course." Crystal answered happily before hugging Michael tightly.

"Finally!" Kyra celebrated as she did a weird dance.

"Wanna get ice cream?" Michael asked his new girlfriend.

"Yes please." Crystal chuckled.

"Can I come?" Kyra asked hopefully.

"No!" Michael exclaimed as they left the house, Kyra pouted as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Let's go." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Yay!" Kyra squealed.