what- here- now!?

Hello. This takes place at a movie theater.
Top:eddie
Bottom:Steve
Don't worry they are by themselves. I wouldn't do that to some poor people. They are also already dating.Anyways with out further ado. Enjoy!

Eddies pov:
  "BABE! BABE WAKE UP!" I screamed at my sleeping boyfriend. He woke up and glared at me
   "What do you want eddie...Im sleepy.." he said as he hid his face in his pillow. I smiled and chuckled.
  "Its our anniversary. I have the whole day planned with things we love to do! So the first thing is I want to take you out to breakfast!" He smiled a little
  "Of course you do. Where are you taking me?"
  "Oh I don't know. I was thinking maybe JJ's Diner." His gasp could be heard from a mile away if you tried to listen. I chuckled a little
  "I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE SINCE I WAS A KID!" His smile was so bright. It made me feel so good to make him happy like that. I wouldn't change anything about the man in front of me.
  "I know. That's why I'm taking you! So get up and get ready!" He nodded and got up. Rushing around our room trying to find clothes. Heh...he's to hot and cute to not love him.

Steve's pov:
   I quickly ran around our room finding clothes and quickly changed into them to hear someone laughing at me. Of course it's eddie. "What? What's so funny eds?"
  "Oh nothing my love. Your just so excited and I only told you one thing about today." I rolled my eyes but smiled. I can't ever get enough of this man ever.
   "Alright we have nothing to lose!" I smiled and nodded as we ran downstairs and out to the car. He gets into the drivers side while I get into the passenger side. Most people think eddie drives like a maniac, which is true most of the time but when it's just me and him he's not like that at all. He's sweet and slow. He looked at me and smiled, putting in a mix-tape he made for us on our first anniversary. It has all the songs that remind him of me and the songs that remind me of him. It's great. As soon as the music starts he starts driving. We sing along to the music and I sway a bit.

Timeskip: to when they are at the Diner

Eddies pov:
   I pull into the Diners parking lot and see Steve's eyes just light up. He hasn't been here since his mom died. His father never took him. So as his boyfriend it's my duty to take him to places he loves. Which one of them is JJ's Diner. As soon as I stopped I got out quickly and opened up his door "for my princess."
  "Oh your so kind my loving prince." He smiled and rolled his eyes, laughing under his breath. We walk in and wait to be seated. When we walk in we just get a amazing smell of eggs and bacon and pancakes. I smile at how it smells and how happy Steve looks.

Steve's pov:
  I basically light up with joy when we walked into the Diner. The smell of eggs and the warm feeling of people talking and being happy. And my favorite thing of all, the smell of their coffee. It always made me happy. The smell or it brings back memories I didn't even remember that I had. A lady walked over and asked if we had a reservation. Eddie nodded. "Yes. Its under eddie munson." The women nodded and smiled.
   "Right this way gentlemen." She grabbed two menus and started walking into a room full of full tables. She sets down the menus at a empty table. "I'll start with what you men would love to drink."
  "Can I have the coffee with creamer and no sugar." I asked, smiling. She nodded, writing stuff down.
   "And for you sir?"
      "Can I please have some coffee please?"
  "Anything in it sir?" He shook his head and she nodded, writing it down. "I'll be right back with that for you guys." She walked away and me and eddie started talking. Not really about anything, we just wanted to talk. Talk about anything. We just wanted to hear eachothers voices.

Timeskip: after they're finished eating

Eddies pov:
   We get into Steve's car. I'm still in the drivers side and he's in the passenger seat. He might never admit it. But he loves being the passenger princess. He always has. But he also loves driving his car. He loves everything about them, the looks, how they're made you name it. He loves everything about them. "You ready to know where were going now?" I look over and he smiles. Nodded very, very fast. I chuckled and smiled. "Well, we are going to see [insert random movie cuz idk]." His smile grew wide and his eyes started to sparkle.
   "Are you serious! I've always wanted to see that! It looks so good!"
   "I know. That's why I'm taking you to go and see it! So we can see it, and so we can spend time together stevie!" I smiled and started driving. Still talking. I put some music on and my hand on Steve's thigh. I love doing this. It always makes him smile and it makes him happy. And I love that. So so so much.