Winning Shot

Hello! So this is what I came up with idk why but I did! It might be short I don't know you can decide that after you're done reading ok? Ok good! So I decided that this is gonna be when they're in high school and secretly dating so they don't get outed cuz that probably happened a lot. And I'm sorry that I haven't been posting but I got a new phone so it works and I can write again! Yay! Anyways I hope you enjoy this and have fun reading! This is probably mostly gonna be in third person so I'm sorry if you don't like that but it's probably gonna be like that. The reason why it's like that is cuz it's for the game so yeah. When it gets to the smut I'll probably change it to Steve's or eddies pov don't worry it won't all be third person.

Third person pov:
It all started when Eddie and Steve were smoking at Eddies trailer and arguing about how bad Steve was at basketball. "I do not suck at basketball you ass." Eddie chuckled and looked at him smiling, taking a hit from the cigarette they were sharing.
"Darling, I hate to say it, but you do. The only good thing about you playing basketball is your ass in those tiny ass shorts." Eddie chuckled as Steve huffed.
"I do not suck.." Eddie smirked and cocked an eyebrow.
"I mean you suck something obviously." Steve rolled his eyes and pushed him a little, grabbing the cigarette holding it to his mouth, only to let the smoke out of it in a ring.
"You're a butt sometimes ya know that?" And smirked and nodded.
"You tell me a lot babe..it would be a miracle if you actually got a shot, a winning shot at that!" Steve opened his mouth in protest.
"Hey I do get some shots-" he stopped talking which left Eddie confused.
"Why'd you stop? Aren't you gonna yell at me some more?" This time Steve smirked as Eddie took another deal from the cigarette.
"You just gave me an idea! How about we make a bet, yea?" Eddie sat up and smiled.
"Ok I'm listening."
"How about since the big game that's coming up soon is a big deal, if I make the winning shot that you should give me a reward for it."
"And what would that reward be Steven?"
"Fucking me senseless until I'm so overstimulated I don't know what's going on." Eddie smirked at the idea.
"But what if you don't make it then what?"
"Then you can edge me all night and only you will be able to finish." Eddie smirked and nodded.
"Alright I like the sound of that idea." Steve smiled and nodded.
"I knew you would like it. Shake hands on it?" Eddie nodded and held out his hand. Which Steve took and they shook on it. Which leads us to where we are now. Steve being a nervous wreak at the game a week later. He could see eddies eyes on him. He gulped as he ran out to their music and started warming up. It scared him think about how me might miss the shot and being edged the whole night. Being edged, that didn't scare him, it turned him on but he was still nervous about it, he was scared about if he had the winning shot and missed it, ruining the season for the whole team. That is what scares him. While shooting his shots look a lot better than what they normally do. Which made him more confident. But soon it was time to play the game. He sat on the bench as they called the starters up.
   "Next we have Steven Harrington!" He jumped up and ran into the court, doing his thing with his teammate, then shaking hands and getting ready. While he was getting ready he looked up at Eddie, who gave him a wink and blew a kiss. He smiled but remembered how he was super nervous. But that stopped when the referee blew his whistle. He walked to the circle to do the jump ball, he was one of the tallest on the teams so normally he would get the ball, but this time he's not so sure, the guy is taller then the tallest one on their team, leaving him feel short. And normally he doesn't feel short. He gulped and when the referee blew his whistle and threw the ball in the air he tried his hardest to get it. Surprisingly he did. Which made him quite happy with himself. He grew more confident and with that he scored the first points of the game. He looked at Eddie and smiled. This hopefully would be an easy game.
TIMESKIP: close to the end of the game.
Steve's pov:
  It's close to the end of fourth quarter and we're down by 3 fucking points, I'm slowly starting to get scared, our coach is yelling at us like crazy but I could tell it wasn't working, so as team captain I told them to try to get the ball to me whenever they could so I could try to make a shot and win the game. I don't know if it'll work and I'm scared it might not work. But hey, a man can try no? We got out of the huddle and went back onto the court. I was nervous as shit. I don't know if I could make it or not. But I'll sure as hell try to make it. We passed the ball in and we tried to grab the ball, but when I do grab it I get elbowed in the face, giving them a foul and me 2 shots, perfect. I went to the free throw line and got the ball, I took some deep breaths and bounced the ball a little, then I shot up, I made it, we're losing by 2 points. I make a mental note of it before I get the ball again. I take my shot and make it again down by one point. I make another mental note as we continue the game, now I have to get a lay-up and we'll be a point ahead, having us win the game. Perfect. As the game continues I grow tired but I'm fine, but then as I try to make my lay-up, someone charged me, knocking me over and hitting my head hard. Hard to where the world was spinning for a second, I heard the refs whistle blow but I couldn't tell for what, soon I'm being picked up by a teammate. "Dude are you ok?" I nodded.
  "Yea..yea I think so." The world stopped spinning finally.
   "Good. The guy got a technical, you have one shot by yourself on the court." Oh hell yes.
   "Perfect." Everyone walked to the side of the court as the ball hit thrown to me. I did everything I normally do when I get a free throw, I took my deep breaths and I bounced the ball a little, then I made my shot. I watched in almost slow mode as the ball went through the hoop effortlessly. Making everyone jump in the stands. The whole team ran out and we jumped together laughing and hugging. I did it. I made the winning shot.
TIMESKIP: in the car ride on the way to eddies trailer.
Steve's pov..again:
  In the car ride to eddies place it was quiet, really quiet. It wasn't an awkward silence it was more of a pleasant silence that you knew you were about to get something rewarded to you. Which made me happy. I looked over at Eddie and smiled. I couldn't tell if he noticed or not, but he started talking.
  "Good job tonight."
    "Thank you." He nodded, making me smile a little bit.
  "You know what that means right?" I looked over at him.
  "You mean the bet?" He nodded, squeezing my thigh.
   "Yea. Now when we get to my place, I get to fuck you senseless, just how you like it." I smiled and nodded, knowing that it's my reward.
  "Is there anything you want me to do?" Eddie thought for a moment then nodded.
  "I want you to go into my room, and take everything off but your boxers, and put my handcuffs in front of you ok?" I nodded as he pulled in the driveway. I scrambled out of the car and ran inside, trying my hardest to do everything quickly so Eddie doesn't get mad at me for being slow. Soon I heard the keys and chain jingle from Eddie walking into the house. Making me try to go even more fast. I heard him throw down his keys and heard his footsteps. Good thing I'm already in my boxers. I grabbed the handcuffs and sat on the bed with the hand cuffs in front of me with my hands behind my back. I know he'll love the sight of me doing it.
Eddies pov ⚠️smut warning!⚠️:
   I watched as Steve scrambled to get out of the car and run to the trailer. I chuckled a little bit knowing he's trying to rush and everything. I slowly got out of the car and walked towards the door. I open it and walk in, hearing him run around in my room. I smirked and threw my keys down and took off my boots, walking over to my room. When I walked in I smiled, I love the sight of Steve, always have and always will. Especially when the sunset is hitting his tan skin just right, it makes him look gorgeous. I walked over to him "what a good boy you are, doing everything I told you to do." He nodded as I slowly kissed, nipped, licked, and sucked down his neck to his collar bone. Leaving beautiful marks that are turning shades of purple and blue on his skin. I smirked as he moaned softly. "You like that big boy?" He nodded as I picked up the handcuffs and dangled them in his face. "Do you want them on?" He nodded again. "I need you to use your words."
   "Yes..yes please yes I want them on me..please baby put them on me.." I smirked and nodded, turning him around and putting them on his hands, tightening them a little.
  "This too tight?" He shook his head.
    "Can you make them a little tighter?" I smirked and nodded.
  "Of course darling." I tightened them and smiled. "Is that better?"
   "Yes..thank you Eddie." I nodded at him as I slowly took off his boxers, lowering myself close to his dick to where my lips were almost kissing it. He tried to buck his hips up.
  "No..naughty boys jerk their hips up. Are you a naughty boy or are you a good boy?"
  "A good boy..I'm a good boy.." I nodded, putting my hands on his hips, holding him down as I slowly put his tip in my mouth and sucked, making him moan. I smiled as I slowly started bobbing my head up and down, making him moan loudly. I kept bobbing my head until I heard something faint yet loud. " 'M close!" I smirked and went faster. I heard his moans growing louder, which lead me to being glad Wayne wasn't home or we'd both be killed. Soon I felt something run down my throat and I realized he's finished. I popped off his dick with a wet popping noise. I smiled and kissed his neck again, slowly taking off my jeans and pulling them down.
  "Are you prepped from our movie sesh last night or do you need me to prep you?" He shook his head.
   "Prepped myself before the game.." I cocked an eyebrow and smirked.
   "Oh did you now?" He nodded, I smirked and grabbed the live from my nightstand, popping it open and squirting some on my dick and around his rim. I slowly pump my dick to get the lube around it. I brought my tip to the rim and slowly pushed inside, making him moan. Soon I bottomed out and sat there, waiting for a signal to move. After a few minutes I got the ok to
Move. So I slowly started moving. We moved slowly for a while, having small moans once in a while.
  "Eddie...go faster...I need it please..please go faster for me.." I nodded and started moving faster, holding onto his hips, he moaned louder as I moved faster. It felt like the faster and harder I moved the louder his moans got. And I loved it, I love his moans. I could drink up his moans all day if I had the chance. Soon I grabbed his right leg and put it up over my shoulder, making my thrusts deeper and harder. Making him moan loudly as his eyes rolled back. I loved how he was screaming my name like it was the only word he knew. And soon, I could tell he started feeling coils in his stomach as he started jerking and moaning. "Eddie I'm close so close keep it up baby yes!" He moaned out loudly, so with on hand I grabbed his dick and started pumping it fast, and with the other I got his right leg off my shoulder and pushed it up to his chest. And soon he was shooting white ropes of cum everywhere. Soon my thrusts became sloppy as I felt the same coils in my stomach. And after a while I finished, groaning softly. I pulled out and fell on top of him, smiling.
   "I'm so glad you made that winning shot.." Steve smiled weakly, his kids half closed.
   "Me too Ed's..me too.."

Hello! I hoped you enjoyed this! I'm sorry if it was a little shorter then the rest or them I dunno I don't check them. But this one is 2344 words! I hope you seriously enjoyed reading this! Have a good night or day wherever you are! Eat food and drink water! Stay healthy so you don't get sick. And I'm sorry for not updating I'll try to more now that I have a new phone! Again thank you so much for reading!