new years kiss

Hello! So i tried to get this out on new years eve. But I didn't. But it's still out and yea! Anyways this one is just fluff. No smut. I'm sorry! I'll make a smutty version if people want later but right now it's just gonna be fluff. Anyways! I hope you enjoy this! This is modern by the way to make my life easier! But yes! Enjoy!

Eddies pov:
  "Babe! Babe! Aren't you so happy for the new years party!" I smiled and chuckled at Steve.
   "Yes. Very much. Because I can get drunk without getting yelled at." He hit me lightly in the chest.
  "Edward!" I laughed and grabbed his hands so he couldn't fight me.
   "Oh hush it Steven. I was only joking around. You know the real reason I'm excited for the party."
  "Which is?" I smiled and kissed his head.
  "I get to dance with you to the music and watch the ball drop and get my new years kiss." He smiled as I spun him around and dipped him.
  'I love you. Ya know that?" I smiled and brought him back up.
  "Yea I do." He smiled and kissed my head.
  "Im gonna go get the food ready before  everyone starts coming ok?" I nodded and smiled as he went into the kitchen. I walked upstairs to get ready for tonight. I wasn't just changing into something some what better. I was also rehearsing. I was going to propose to Steve. Which I'm kinda scared to because I don't know how he'll react. But I hope everything will go to plan. While I was rehearsing my phone started buzzing. Of course it was Robin. She was ecstatic to find out I was proposing.
  "Does he suspect anything?" I chuckled and sighed.
  "No. He doesn't. Why would he. Im good at keeping secrets." She laughed.
  "Right. Is that suppose to be a joke eddie."
  "Oh shut up Robin. I'll see you later."
   "Yea yea. I'll see you later. I'm bringing max and Lucas. Gareth is bring Dustin and Johnathan is bringing will, Mike, and El."
  "Ok. Thanks. I'll tell steve."
   "Ok. Bye eddie." She hung up on me. Rude. I was gonna hang up on her. Whatever.
  "Hey babe!" I ran downstairs to find Steve cooking and dancing. I smiled and walked over to him. "Babe." He looked over his shoulder
  "Whats up?"
   "All the kids are coming along with robin Johnathan argyle Gareth and im.pretty sure Nancy."
   "Ok. I expected them to come so yea but I'll make more just in case." I nodded and smiled.
  "Tonight is gonna be so fun." He smiled and nodded.
  "Oh yes it will be."
Timeskip to close to the party:
Steve pov:
  I'm rushing and rushing to get everything ready but eddie looks way more nervous then I do. I don't know why though. I should be thr one more stressed because I still have cleaning to do and all of that. So why is he more anxious and stressed. "Babe...babe what's the matter?" He shot up and looked at me, smiling.
  "Nothing my love..nothing at all. I'll finish cooking and you start cleaning ok?"
  "Yea no. Sorry eds but you do not cook. That's why I cook. Why don't you start cleaning and getting ozzy upstairs in his room so he doesn't go nuts when people get here ok?" He nodded and kissed my head
  "I love you." I smiled and kissed his cheek happily.
   "I love you too eddie." He smiled and walked away into the dining room to clean it up. I pet ozzy and played with him for a minute then went back to cooking. Having ozzy lay down by the kitchen island, not in the way but still getting some attention. And food. He was my taste tester and he loved it very much. I mean he's a dog getting food. I would hope he's happy. But when I was almost finished cooking Robin came in with max and Nancy. Making ozzy bark loudly.
  "Oh hush Oz it's just me and Nance." Robin hushed my dog as she pet him happily. I walked over and hugged max, and Robin and smiled at Nancy.
  "Hey I'm so glad you guys could make it! But eddies acting a little weird...do you guys know why? Or am I going crazy?" Robin and Nancy looked at eachother giggling.
  "No reason. Now is everything set up or do we need to help clean?"
  "We need help cleaning a little bit if you don't mind." Nancy smiled and shook her head.
  "No of course not! That's why we asked." I nodded and smiled.
  "Thank you. You guys are seriously so much help!"
Timeskip to the party close to midnight:
Eddies pov:
Ok. It's 11:30...30 more minutes until the ball drops and my life changes one way or another..shit. what if it doesn't go as planned and I end up alone again. What happens if it does but he regrets his decisions...ugh I hate stress! Especially stress like this! I can't take it- "babe...you ok?" I looked at Steve who looked concerned. I smiled and nodded kissing his head softly.
  "Of course I'm ok love..I'm just getting some champagne for me a you." He smiled and nodded. "Ok but don't miss our song!" I chuckled.
   "I wouldn't miss it for the world my love. Doesn't matter If I'm drunk, wasted, tipsy, or sober." He smiled and kissed me soft and sweet.
  "And I love that about you." I smiled wider as I poured us some champagne and walked out into the living room where everyone was dancing and drinking a beverage of some sort. Weather it be champagne or what Dustin calls "kid champagne" because it's sparking white grape juice. I handed Steve his drink "Thank you my beloved boyfriend."
  "You're so welcome my beloved significant other." He smiled and took a sip of the champagne and started happily dancing with me. And I'm not a good dancer. But Steve. Holy shit Steve is an amazing dancer. Those hips don't lie and that ass can't either. My on the other hand. Very much. They can very much lie. But he's happy. So I'm happy and both ways happy. My happy juice might be getting to me.
   "Alright guys! Less then 10 minutes until the ball drops and we gotta say we're so excited here!" WHAT!? LESS THEN 10 FUCKING MINUTES! HOW LONH HAD IT BEEN! I look over at Robin but she isn't any fucking help! All she's doing is giving me the thumbs up. No fucking help.
  "Aren't you excited babe?" I looked st him and smiled.
  "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I said spinning him around. He giggled and shrugged.
  "I dunno. Maybe if you got drunk enough." I laughed.
  "Rude babe. Real rude. But true." He smiled and continued to dance. We danced and drank and continued that until it was time.
  "Alright everybody! 40 seconds until the ball drop so get ready to count down!" Ok. Go time. I set down my drink and looked over at Steve who smiled
  "You ready babe?" I took a breath and smiled.
  "Of course. But first I need to say something." Robin got out her phone and started recording while Johnathan got his professional camera out for pictures. "I have loved you ever since I laid eyes on you back in highschool. And ever since then I couldn't get you out of my mind. And when we started dating I couldn't wait to say what I'm about to say." He looked at me in shock as 20 seconds hit and they started the count down. "Steven James Harrington...will you make me the luckiest and happiest man in the world...and marry me?" I pulled out the ring and got down on one knee. Praying that he wouldn't say no. Tears started streaming down his face as he nodded.
  "Yes...a million fucking times yes!" I stood up and put the ring on. Him happily. And just as the ball dropped we kissed. And it was the best new years kiss a man could have ever asked for.

Hello! I hoped you enjoyed this! Because I honestly enjoyed writing for you guys! Now if you guys want me to do a smutty version of this I gladly will it'll just be like after the party and stuff. Anyways word count is 1372. So it's a short one. But I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day or night wherever you are. Eat foodz stay healthy, and drink water. Thank you so much for reading!