eddie?

Hello everyone! I wanna thank you all for the support that you guys are giving me and all of that! Im sorry that i have been slowly losing motivation to write but you guys and my girlfriend and friends have been a lot of help! Speaking of that. I want to thank my girlfriend for this idea. This takes place after they kill vecna and eddie 'dies' eddie is now a vampire and Steve and eddie are already dating. Anyways. Onto the story!

Steves pov:
I'm walking to eddies grave..I couldn't help it..it's been so different without him. I honestly forgot how my smile looks and how my laugh sounds. I miss him..so fucking much..it hurts to think about him so I drown it in his favorite beer he used to drink with me. I wipe tears from my face as I make it to the cemetery. I walk in and find my way to eddies grave. I sat down by it and put his favorite flowers on the grass. "Hey eds...it's been a while since I've seen your face..I wanna let you know that I miss you..Robin and Vikki are dating...Dustin's doing ok, your uncle comes and sees me which kinda helps..but it doesn't really fully help...I just miss you. So much." I wiped more tears from my cheeks. I sniffed and kissed my fingers. Putting it onto the grave. "I love you..so much.." I sniff as I hear a noise from the woods "the hell? Hello? Anyone there?" I stand up and walk towards the sound. I see a glimpse of something brown but it disappears..huh. that's weird..I shrug until something grab me and slam me against a tree. I hit my head, which made my vision blurry for a few minutes. I heard someone chuckling loudly at me. "Who's there?"
  "Aww baby..do I really look that different." The figure said laughing, leaning towards me more. As my vision came back I blinked at who I was staring at.
  "Eddie?"

Eddies pov:
I smile as I hear Steve call my name out.   "Hey baby. You miss me?" He froze as tears fell from his face.
  "O-oh my god! Y-your alive!" He said, tears falling from his face.
"Well not exactly my love but yes." I smiled, feeling him hug me tightly. I hugged him back. "I missed you."
"I missed you too.." he said as he gently kissed me, but stopped and opened my mouth. "What in the hell?" I chuckled lightly.
  "Oh yea. I have fangs and shit now! Isn't that metal!" He chuckled a little and nodded as he checked out my new features. It felt weird but it was ok. I was glad that he missed me.
"Im gonna have to get used to this huh?" He said as he continued to mess with my pointed ears and teeth.
  "Don't forget about my wings love." I said before I wrapped him in them. He smiled and kissed my cheek
  "Don't worry eds. I wont.." I could tell he felt happy and safe in my embrace. I kissed his head as we stood there for a couple of minutes.
  "How is everyone? Like Dustin and all of them?"
  "Oh..well they're..they're surviving I guess..they all miss you..I mean who wouldn't though.." I sighed and nodded. Hugging my lover tighter. I felt bad for him. I knew he was doing bad, I could tell. He smelt.like my old cigarettes and alcohol, a lot of alcohol.
  "Steve. Can I ask you something.." he nods and looks up at me.
  "Sure eds. Ask me anything." He looks at me sweetly.
  "Have you been smoking and drinking more often.." I asked him calmly, yet sternly. He looked at me shocked, but looked down sadly.
  "Maybe..." he said sadly. Sniffing and wiping his eyes a little.
  "Baby...why?" I lifted his chin, making him look into my eyes. He looked at me with tears and just shook his head, crying.
  "Because I couldnt- fuck! I couldn't just live with guilt and just knowing that you were dead! I-I thought that if I got high o-or drunk that all of those problems would go away a-and you would come back...b-but you never did.." he sobbed, looking down at the floor. I just grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a hug. I just hugged him tightly. Wrapping my wings around him.
  "Shh...it's ok...it's ok stevie...I'm right here...I'm here now...and I'll never leave you again...ok?"

Steve's pov:
  I sobbed into my hands as I looked at the woods floor. I felt eddie grab the back of my head, pulling me close to his chest, hugging me tightly, whispering into my ear sweet nothings as I sobbed into his shoulder. Just wanted to let all of that get left behind. "I'm sorry...im so so so fucking eddie..."
  "Its ok...you don't have to apologize I understand that you were going through a roug time steve..it's ok."
  "I-i wanna go home." He looked at me and sighed, nodding at me.
  "Were gonna have to fly though.."
     "Do what..?" I asked confused as he picked me up and flew up to the sky. I screamed and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled and looked down at me.
  "Oh baby...don't worry. There's nothing to be scared about. I've got you. And besides..your house is right there, we'll be there in no time. Just let yourself relax...ok?" I looked at him and sighed, nodding slowly as I let myself relax slowly. Soon I felt comfortable to let myself open my eyes and see the views...and my god. They were wonderfully beautiful. I gasped at the beauty of the town. The streetlights, the woods, the houses. All of it. Eddie smiled at me and kissed my head softly.
  "My god...it's so beautiful..."
     "I know it is..I tried to show you before but you were scared. Look! Were almost to your house!" I looked down to see my house and smiled softly. We landed and he let go of me. He smiled at me. "So..what should we do?"
  "I don't know..maybe watch a movie or something." I said shrugging. He smiled.
  "I love the sound of that."