dirty dancing

Hello! So this is kinda based off the movie dirty dancing. (If you haven't watched that movie I highly recommend it!) Anyways! So Steve and eddie are both dancers obviously, and they have have pratice and blah blah blah. Anyways! This is kinda fluff. It's not as rough as it normally would be but that doesn't matter! Anyways I'm ranting so enjoy!

Steve's pov:
  im stretching as my dance instructor comes over to me more pissed off then a Tasmanian devil. "Steven I need to talk to you." I looked up at him confused.
   "What is it?" He sighed and pulled me up from where I was and dragged me into his office. "Woah what the hell!?" He sighed and sat down in his chair.
  "You know Edward munson, correct?" I nodded confused.
   "Yea? What about him?"
     "You have to do a duet with him at the competition. And it's a very...sexual dance I should say, from dirty dancing. Ya know the movie?" I blush a bright red. I can't deny that I'm in love with eddie. I can't. And now I'm doing a sexual dance with him. Bloody hell if there's a God he's playing tricks with me. "Hello? Steven?"
   "Huh? Oh yea I've heard of the movie."  He smiled and nodded.
   "Good. So you could start getting to learn the music and how you guys wanna do it today right?" My eyes widen a little.
   "Uhh..I guess. It would be on him though." The instructor nodded.
   "By the way. You are going to play the women part since eddie can do most of the lifts that I want in it because he's a little more masculine then you." I nodded and walked out but before I did he said something that I didn't really catch. I shrugged as he went to go get eddie. I went to go back to stretching out my legs and waited.
Eddies pov:
  I got told by our instructor nick that he got me and Steve a duet together that I asked for. "Thanks nick." He nodded and showed me into the room that Steve was stretching in.  I walked over to him and poked his shoulder. "Hey." He turned over and stood up.
   "Uh hey!" Steve was obviously acting really weird.
   "You guys are going to be doing a dance from dirty dancing." I looked at Steve then back at nick in pure shock. That's why he's acting weird.
  "Huh-" nick nodded.
    "You will be doing the male parts while Steven will be doing the female parts." He sighed, getting flustered by that. I nodded as he handed me the disc for the music and walked out. I looked at Steve who was now on the floor embarrassed. I put the disc in and turned it on. Listening to the music as I sat down next to Steve.
   "You ok?" He nodded and sighed.
      "Let's listen to the music and then do some improve to see if we have any connection or something like that." I nodded and listened to the music, thinking of dances me and Steve could. And I hate to say it. But they all involve something sexual. And most of them involve Steve grinding up onto me while we dance. And holy shit I would love that. And I'm pretty sure Steve would too but I'm not gonna push it. If he doesn't want to do that I'm not gonna force him to. Im not like that. Soon I see Steve laying down. He does this a lot to think. He always goes bickering saying it helps him think. And with what I've seen him do. It can be true. I wait for the music to stop so we can discuss what think would work. I looked at him laying down and kinda just stared in awe, zoning out looking all over his body, wanting to do anything and everything that he'll let me to him.
  "Wow..." he looked up at me confused at my mumbling.
   "What was that?" I didn't answer as I continued to stare. "Eddie?...eddieee? EDDIE!" I flinched and looked at him in his eyes. "Listen, I know I'm hot and shit but let's start discussing our thoughts of dances. Do you wanna go first or do you want me to?"
   "Uh I will." He nodded as I gulped a little, hoping he doesn't think I'm disgusting for thinking what I was thinking. "So uh. Since it's from dirty dancing I was thinking...ya know..dirty dances and some lifts that would work with it." He blushed like a red tomato and nodded.
  "To be honest..I was kinda thinking the same thing around those.." I exhaled a breath I didn't know that I was holding in and to be honest. It was shaky. "Ok so do we want to work on the dances that you say we should do first? Or do we want to do mine first?"
  "Let's do yours first." He nods and smiles a little.
   "Are you stretched?" I nodded and stood up, him following me.
Steve's pov:
  I stand up along with eddie. "Ok so what I was thinking thinking is for the beginning we could walk over to eachother until we meet eachother in the middle, then I put my hand on your cheek and shoulder while you put your hands on my neck and waist. Then we go around in a circle for 2 seconds then you dip me a little ok?" He nodded and put his hands where I told him I was thinking, then I put mine where I said and we slowly moved in a circle as he dipped me, his hair draping over my face.
  "Then what?"
     "You'll move both of your hands down to my waist so I can let go of you and spin slowly again while I'm 'hanging' there, then I'll come back up and turn around so we'll both be standing the same way." He nods and wrapped his hands around my waist as I let go of his and let my arms and back bend a little, making me flow with him as he slowly spun and lifted me up to him and turned me around. "Would one of your dances work with this?" He nods. "Ok what is it?"
   "You could wrap your arms behind your head and around my neck and I'll put one of mine on your hip and slowly go from your lower thigh to your hip as you sway your hips with mine." I nodded and started swaying my hips with him as he slowly dragged his hand up my leg. I felt blush creep up onto my face as I felt his breath on my neck. Then I don't know what happened but he took control. Full control. He twisted me around and spun me around 2 times. Then he dipped me again and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he slowly leaned me forward for a dance move we did while standing. After we did that he put me down and swung me through his legs and back up to him, then he spun me around to face the mirror then him again as he continued to let me grind against him. I heard him strain something from his throat. I don't know what but I wanted to know what. And I'm going going find out. Even if it means doing something that I normally wouldn't do.
Timeskip to after them practicing:
Eddies pov:
  I finish and try so hard to hide the fact that I'm hard. It's only me and Steve in the room so its not hard to hide it but Steve's fucking testing me. He keeps bending in front of me and 'accidentally' shaking his ass at me and doing VERY FUCKING SEXUAL GESTURES AND I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT! "Steve. Can I talk to you in the extra office please?" He stood up from getting his his water.
   "Whats up ed- uhhh. There's something going on wi-AH HEY!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the office and closed the door. Locking it.
Steve's pov:⚠️smut warning ⚠️
   I don't know how any of this happened. One second I'm talking to eddie normally and see his hard ass dick in his shorts, then another second I'm dragged into a office and is now pinned against the door of the office making out with eddie. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged on his hair, making him moan into the kiss. "Fuck i love how your hips move." I smiled.
   "Want me to keep doing that?" He nods quickly.
   "Please! Please please please!" I chuckled and walked over to the disc player, putting it in and walking back over to eddie, turning around so me and him we're looking the same way, swaying my hips, putting my hands behind my head and wrapped them around his neck as I felt his hands go from my chest down to my waist, gripping it tightly probably leaving bruises. He started kissing my neck and collarbone. Leaving hickeys and love bites all over it. Making me moan loudly  as I felt him suck hickeys into my neck, picking me up and setting me down onto the desk. Taking off my shirt along with his own. He started kissing down my stomach to my v-line as I moaned softly. "May I?" I nodded, wanting more from him. "Use your words sweetheart. I need consent."
  "Please...you can do whatever you want just please do something!" He smirked and nodded. Pulling down my shorts and boxers at a painfully slow pace. Eddie smiled a little and grabbed my dick and slowly moved his hand up and down, making me moan greatfully. 
   "You like that sweetheart?" I nodded.
     "Fuck yesss. Please more!" He smirked and started pumping me faster, making me moan loudly. But he did something that felt amazing. He put the tip of my dick into his mouth and did some unholy fucking things. But I'm glad he did. My thighs closed around his head as I came inside of his fucking mouth. Something I would never expect from me. But he was fine because he stopped and looked up at me, smiling. "Im so sorry. I didn-"
   "No no Shh. It's fine I was expecting that from you." I looked at him confused just thinking lustful and unholy ass thoughts and thats what he tells me. That he expects it? HOW!? I get ripped out of my thoughts with a lube cap opening.
  "You...why do you just that that?" He looks at me confused then down at the lube.
   "Oh do you mean this? Oh yea I just have this on me for occasions like this one." I rolled my eyes as he lubed up his fingers and pushed my thighs apart with one hand.
  "Have you done this before?" He smiled and nodded his head, pushing one of my legs up to my chest as he slowly inserted one of his fingers into my ass. Making me moan. I could tell he was smirking just from the way he was talking.
   "You like that sweetheart?" I roll my eyes but nodded. He started moving his finger slowly then fast and back to slow again. Making my fucking world spin with that trick. But it felt so much fucking better when he added another finger. That fucking shit was heaven! I moaned loudly. Feeling him curl his fingers and push them apart and back to each other. Holy. Fuck. How i missed this. Ever since I stopped going out with a random hookup dude that didn't even like me. He just used me for sex. Wait...is that what eddie is doing to me..is he just using me like that other dude was...i get kicked out of my thoughts by fingers being pulled out of me and a clean hand rubbing my back. "Steve...you ok?" I looked over my shoulder and nodded.
   "Yea. I'm ok." He nods as he pulled down his shorts and boxers, rubbing lube all over his dick. I drooled at the sight of it. It was maybe 6-7 inches. But here's the thing. It's fucking thick. Like really fucking thick. I wasn't expecting the stretch I got from him slowly inserted it into me. But It felt so fucking good! So good that I moaned loudly. He didn't move so I mover my hips, signaling I wanted him to move. He got the hint surprisingly and started moving at a painfully slow pace. Making me moan into my arm. He held onto my hips tightly. But I felt one hand missing. Where did it g- HOLY SHIT ITS IN MY HAIR! When I least expected it he grabbed onto my hair and tugged, making my neck go back as he fucked me harder and faster. Making me moan loudly as my eyes roll back. That's never happened. Soon I felt my body shake. Signaling that my climaxe was almost here.
  "F-fuck eds I'm close!" He nodded and kept pounding himself into me relentlessly, making pleasure wash over me. After a minute eddie leaned down to my ear, whispering lustfully into it.
   "Cum dear. Cum all over for me." I moaned loudly as I came all over my legs and the desk. And I felt great. And as soon as my walls clenched around his dick he came inside of my ass. And it felt amazing. He fell on top of me but not enough to hurt me. "You did so good stevie...so good for me." I smiled as I felt him kiss my shoulder. "So..should we get cleaned up and I'll take you home?" I smiled.
   "If it means we can do this more often and go on dates..." he chuckled and kissed the back of my neck.
   "Of course.." I smiled and nodded.
     "Then of course."

Hello! I hoped you all enjoyed this! I didn't realize that it was going to take forever to get it out but it's finally out! Anyways the word count is 2340! But anyways! Have a good day or night depending on where you are at and drink water and eat healthy! And I hoped you enjoyed! The word count for the whole thing is 2405!