hes a what!?

Hello! This will be a omegaverse one-shot because I need it out of my head so I can think of new ideas for this! Anyways. Eddie is the alpha while Steve's a omega somehow 👀. Anyways enjoy.

Eddies pov:
I was walking around school, talking to Gareth about normal things like DnD and how we fucking hate math. Then I got the best scent ever, it contained chocolate, strawberries, and a hint of cologne. Like expensive cologne at that. Not the kind of I wear. But it smelt amazing, to the point where it's intoxicating. "Woah. Eddie dude. You good?" Gareth looked at eddie concerned.
  "Yea...I'm good. Just that scent..it smells so good.."
  "Listen. I know but you know who's 'intoxicating' scent belongs to..right?"
  "No. Listen Gareth, I failed highschool 2 times and it's probably gonna be my third ok, so tell me."
  "Its Steve 'the fucking king' Harrington."
  "Nuh uh! That's the smell of an omeg-"
     "Eddie, eddie. He came out as one a while ago. You realize that right?"
  "No? Should I?"
    "God damn eddie. You're telling me that you haven't noticed he quit have the teams and half his followers. He isn't much of a 'king' anymore. He's just a poor omega that doesn't really have anyone." Gareth shrugged and continued walking. I felt bad for him, I guess it's 'alpha instinct' but that doesn't matter. I still bad for him. Especially when I've been there before too. But I let it go and went to my next class.

Steves pov:
   Ever since I came out as an omega my life has been a living hell. I quit all my team's and lost everything and everyone. I felt depressed and alone. And honestly not safe, the only person I really had was Robin. My parents left me at the age of 14 because of it. So I don't really have an actual nest..which is a reason most alphas or betas and half the time other omega even talk to me. And it hurts. Like a lot to know that. "Steve? Stevie...STEVEN!"
   "AH! Jesus christ what!" I jumped and glared at her.
  "You were doing it again."
     "Doing what?" I asked honestly confused as she just looked at me.
  "You zoned out." I sighed and nodded.
    "Sorry...I've been trying not...not to..Holy shit that smelled good..." I stopped in my tracks as I smelled the air again, trying to find where it came from. But honestly I couldn't.
  "What? What's wrong?" I looked at her shocked.
  "You didn't smell that!?" She looked at me confused so I just rolled my eyes.
  "That scent that smelled like a brook and forest with a hint of moss and weed?" She sighed and nodded.
   "Yes, but I just leave it be. I'm already courting with someone. So I leave that shit be."
  "Ok fine. But I'm gonna try and find it during lunch." She sighed and nodded at me.
  "Have fun with that because I'm not helping You." I rolled my eyes and pushed her a little as we went on our way to class, anticipating for lunch to come.

Timeskip to lunch:

Steves pov:
  As soon as I heard the bell ring I got up and ran to find the person who had that amazing scent. I smelled the air and kept looking and looking, and after 5 minutes I went outside to look. I couldn't find the person but I found a table with the scent all over it. So I sat down and laid my head down, taking in the scent, as I slowly fell asleep. "Uhh hello?" I shot up when I heard the voice and saw eddie the freak munson. I looked at him in shock.
  "Oh sorry, sorry! Is this your table!" I stood up quickly, making me lose balance and fall. I felt someone's arms around me.
  "Ok ok, hold on..take a deep breath sweetheart.." he said as he sat me down, sitting next to me. I laid my head on his arm, taking a deep breath, getting drunk off the smell. He smiled to himself and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. He chuckled a little as I sniffed every inch of his shoulder. "Don't you have an alpha courting you already?" I shook my head.
   "No one wants a bad omega like me..I don't have an actual nest..." he looked at me shocked. I got nervous. Thinking he was just gonna leave me cuz of it.
  "Ok...well don't worry, we'll make you a real one ok?" I nodded as I snuggled into him, laying my head on his chest taking in his scent as he ran his fingers through my hair.
  "Wanna stay here with you...don't leave me.."
Eddies pov:
"Wanna stay here with you...don't leave me.." I felt my heartbreak when I heard Steve say that.
  "Don't worry sweetheart I won't..." I said soothingly as I felt his hand go into my hair, pulling my head down so he could find my scent gland, so I obliged and lowered my head. Hearing Steve purr was one of the best things ever. We sat there for a moment. I stood up with him in my arms, walking towards the parking lot. "Did you bring your car baby..or did you walk?"
  "Walked...my car has a popped tire and I was to lazy to fix it.." I chuckled and nodded.
  "Ok baby..ok..we can take my van." He nodded, still smelling my chest. I smiled, messing with his hair. I walked to the car and opened the passenger door, laying the seat down and putting him on the seat. I closed the door and got into the drivers seat.
Timeskip cuz I'm unmotivated:
Steves pov:
  We got to my house and we walked in. Well, I didn't walk. I got carried. Eddie walked. Anyways he sat me down on the couch and sat down next to me, grabbing the remote. "What do you want to watch love?" I shrugged.
  "Oh wait! We could watch a Rom-Com!" He smiled and nodded, putting one on and getting some popcorn. I waited for him so I could start the movie. Soon he came back and we started the movie.
Eddies pov ⚠️Smut warning⚠️:
  It's half way into the movie and I got bored. So I decided to be a idiot. I didn't think my hand going onto Steve's thigh was going to do anything. But I was so so very wrong. Because now Steve was on the ground like a slut and gagging on my dick and me groaning as I'm slamming his head down onto it. "Oh fuck baby your doing so good for me!" I moaned out. I felt his gag as I slammed him back down. And sooner or later I knew my climaxe was coming so I took advantage of that and did what I knew he would like. Came into his mouth. He got my dick out of his mouth with a pop and stood up and got onto my lap, kissing me lustfully, I wrapped my arms around his hips, taking his pants off. He moaned into the kiss as I slowly took his pants and boxers off. I started kissing down his neck and collarbone. Leaving hickeys and bite marks. Hearing Steve purr is one thing. But hearing his pornagraphic moans are another. "Baby I'm gonna prep you ok-" He shook his head fast saying 'no' along with it.
  "I-im good. God just fuck me already!" I smirked and nodded as I lifted him up and lowered him onto my dick. When I fully lowered him his back arched and he moaned loudly, his nails going into the back of my shoulders. I winced but I'll be fine. I let Steve sit there until he slowly moved up and down. I of course helped him move. His moans were beautiful and one of the best things that any human could ever hear. I started moving him faster and slamming him down harder. His eyes started rolling into the back of his head as he was screaming my name, shaking from pleasure as it washed over him.
  "Your doing so good baby...so good for me." He moaned in response as he bounced to the speed of my hips, kissing  me forcefully, moaning into it. I gripped onto his hips, which was surely going to leave bruises tomorrow as I sped up. Feeling my climaxe come.
   "F-Fuck I'm close!" I nodded as I sped up my thrusts and made them harder as well, making his back arch and his scream-moan my name. And soon enough he reached his climaxe and came all over us. I sped up making him go over the edge getting him overstimulated as I came inside him, knotting him perfectly. Steve fell onto me exhausted.
  "Good job baby...so proud of you." I heard a soft chuckle as he nodded, but as soon as he tried to move he cried out.
  "What!? What's wrong?!"
    "Eds...I'm ok...I think you just knotted me so when I went to move it hurt..."
  "Oh..sorry. I didn't mean to." I said solemnly as I laid us down sideways so he could snuggle into me and fall asleep just like I knew he would. I smiled softly as I played with his hair.
  "Thanks eddie.."
    "Any time sweetheart...any time.." I said as I kissed his head. We were like that for a while until he fell asleep. I knew the knot was gone before that but I didn't want to disturb him, so I waited until he fell asleep to pull out. And when I did I stayed in the position we were in. I wanted to be as close as I could be to him right now. And slowly just like he did. I fell asleep.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the story! The word count was 1665! Anyways! It took longer then expected but that's ok! Anyways I decided that I'm going to flip flop every other day between this story and my other story to make my stress level at least a little better because it was honestly never good to begin with but that's fine! Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Have a good day or night wherever you are and eat, and drink water please! Thank you all so much! Word count for all is 1759!