just this once?

Hello! So. This one is gonna be a little different than normal cuz it's gonna be a bottom eddie instead of Steve. And people wanted it so I give people what they want it's how that works. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this cuz it honestly took a while for me to come up with something for this. That's why it took so long to come out. But whatever! It doesn't matter! It's out! I'm also pretty sure it's gonna seem rushed and short but whatever! Also it might be a little weird cuz eddie is bottom but he's dominate still sooo. But anyways! That was a mini side rant. But anyways! Enjoy!

Eddies pov:
   I was just smoking happily while laughing at the newspaper saying that DnD was the game of the devil. "Whatca laughing at?" I looked down at Steve, who was laying down with his head in my lap.
  "Nothing love, just the paper saying that me and Dustin and all of them are playing the game of the devil." He chuckled a little.
   "That seems nice." I smiled and chuckled. "Hey lemme take 1 hit at least." I chuckled as I handed him the cigarette. "Thank you." He put it in his mouth and took a long drag of it before he gave it back.
   "Hey babe." He looked up at me.
    "Whats up?"
     "Hypothetically. If we were to fuck right now-"
   "Babe. What are you getting at?"
     "Nothing I'm saying Hypothetically! If I was to get laid on this couch because of you. Would you enjoy it?" He rolled his eyes.
   "Are you that fucking horny that you need to ask a 'Hypothetical' question?" I chuckled and smiled.
   "No. That's why it's Hypothetical." He rolled his eyes at me and smiled.
   "Then put the cigarette down so we can answer that 'Hypothetical' question of yours." I nodded and put it down in the cigarette tray, putting it out. Then pulled him close to me, kissing him softly. I felt him wrap around me like normal and moan into the kiss. I smiled until I thought of something. Stopping the kiss. "Heyyy. Whyd you stop?" He went down to my neck as he waited for an answer.
  "What if...like we don't have to..but what if I bottom instead of you..does that sound like a good idea?" He froze at the question. Shit.
Steve's pov ⚠️smut warning⚠️:
  The kiss was going amazing. I loved every seconded of it. But then he stopped it. Why did he stop? Did I do something wrong? Was he weirded out by me. So I asked. And what is my answer. He wants me to fuck him. Where did that idea even come from! Why would he want to bottom? Is it my fault or was he a bottom and decided to top for me? "Steve if you don't wanna do it we don't have to. It was just something...but we could try it..just this once?" I sighed and looked at him.
  "I mean we can...but why?" He shrugged.
  "Ya know. To try something new. We've always been open to that. Right?" I nodded. He wasn't wrong. We always tried anything at least once. EXCEPT FOR PISS KINKS. HELL TO THE NO.
  "Ok...but it's just once..right?" He nodded and smiled.
  "Just once. I promise. We can go slow ok? Cuz its technically new for you."
   "No. I've topped women." He chuckled at me.
  "No no. Men are a lot different then women. I'll explain it to you while it's happening." I nodded. I can't tell him I'm nervous. I'll feel like a fool.
  "Ok..if you say so eds." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
  "Let's go to my room and we can finish in there instead of on the couch ok?" I nodded and got up. He stood up and since he had that tiny growth thingy whatever you call it he's been taller then me by maybe 2 in a half inches. So he's fucking towering over me. I grabbed his hand and Walked to the bedroom. I walked in and it honestly doesn't smell like weed. Just a lot of my cologne mixed with his. Why am I not suprised. He closed the door and pushed me into it. Kissing me softly but then passionately. Our clothes went everywhere. My shirt went one way his went another way and our pants are somewhere along in the mess but whatever. He stopped kissing him and smirked.
  "What? Why are you smirking at me?" He chuckled and got close to my ear basically whispering but loud enough to where it was louder then one.
  "I have to get ya ready don't i?" I was confused until he got to his knees. Oh shit. I haven't had a bj for fucking years. Ok. Maybe not years but it feels like it! He pulled down my boxers and started pumping my dick slowly. Making me shudder a little. God I couldn't wait. Soon he licked from the bottom of it to the tip of it. Making me slightly moan. He slowly put my dick in his mouth and started sucking. Using my fucking techniques how dare he! But honestly I'm glad because holy shit it feels amazing. I moaned as I grabbed his hair and moved him down more of my length. Making him moan which sent vibrations up my spine. Holy fucking shit! That felt amazing. Soon I began to face fuck him. And hard at that. And soon I couldn't take it anymore, and I spilled my load. It wasn't my fault i swear! His mouth can do wonders is all. He wiped off his mouth and stood up, smirking. "Did you enjoy that?" I nodded and pushed him onto the bed kissing him. I could taste the saltiness of my own seed. I found it gross but I didn't care. All I cared about was him. He pushed me down and smiled. Grabbing my hand. "Do you know how to finger someone darling?"
  "Yea. I used to fuck girls I had to-" I got stopped by eddie putting one of my fingers inside him. Making him moan slightly. I smiled. Finally. I get some control. So I did what my straight self knew how to do. Fingered the ever living shit out of him. Hearing him moan made something come back to me. I don't know what but something flickered inside of me. But i stopped thinking about that when eddie closed his legs tightly and came everywhere. I smiled and pulled out.
   "Im gonna ride the ever living shit outta you Steven Harrington." I smirked
   "Go ahead. Do what you want." He smirked and put his hands on my chest for balance as he lowered himself down onto me. He moaned as he fully sat down. We sat there for a moment then he started to move. It was rocking his hips first. Then he started moving up and down. Slowly but surely we got to a fast pace. Where he was moving and he was moving. Moans and the sounds of slapping skin filled the air along with the smell of sex and lust.
  "I don't think I can- fuck I'm close!" I nodded in agreement. I jerked my hips up and hit the best spot I could hit. He moaned and came everywhere. I followed soon after as he collapsed onto me. I smiled and kissed his head.
   "Did you enjoy it eddie?" He nodded and smiled. 
   "But I think this is just gonna be a one time thing. I like fucking you more." I smiled and nodded and he kissed me. We both soon.fell into a deep sleep.

  Hello! I'm sorry that this took super long to get out but it's out! So I'm super happy about that. It's shorted then most of my things it's 1320 so short but not that short. Anyways it took a while to come out cuz I've been stressed and busy and sick so yea. But it's out! And I hoped you enjoyed it! Have a good day or night! Stay Healthy and eat food. And drink plenty of water.