merry christmas baby

Hello hello hello! Welcome back. I'm sorry this took so long but since it's around Christmas and stuff it took a while. Way more then I wanted it to. And I wanted it to be a Christmas one so tada! Teo gay guys fucking in the middle of the living room after a party with their beloved family and friends. This is back to top eddie and bottom steve (I'm sorry if you enjoyed that if you really do just ask and I'll make another one)  Anyways! I hope you enjoy this! Also don't mind the third lesson pob I know I haven't used it in a while but don't blame me! Anyways enjoy.

Third person pov:
  Today was a very stressful day for Steve and eddie both...well. kinda for eddie mostly Steve. Because today they were deciding to host their Christmas get together with their family and friends at their house instead of what they normally do which is Robin and chrissys house. So Steve was running around for a whole week cleaning and deciding what to cook and buying all the presents while eddie was there for moral support. And he decorated to help Steve out a little because he could easily tell that his beloved significant other was very stressed and getting overwhelmed by it. So he at least Wanted to help in some way. Which leads us to right now. A few hours until the party. "Babe did you get the food set up!"
  "Yes Steve I did you practically watched me do it."
   "Did you hide all the bad things that could hurt a baby!"
  "Who the hell had a baby?"
    "No one I just need to know!" Eddie sighed loudly so confused.
   "Yes Steven I did all of that." Steve sighed and sat down in front of the couch and curled up into a ball. Laying his head onto his knees. And eddie felt heartbroken. He's never liked seeing Steve overwhelmed. Because when Steve's overwhelmed it makes him really emotional and he hates to see his poor baby cry. "Oh baby...it's ok.." he came over to Steve and sat next to him, giving him all the love and support he needs."
  "I can't do it anymore...it's driving me crazy eds..."
  "I know sweetheart but it's ok...it'll last a few hours and everyone will be out of your safe space and it'll be just me and you under the mistletoe..ok?" Steve looked at eddie and nodded. Making eddie smile and kiss the top of his head, holding him close. "And guess what.." Steve looked up at him.
   "Hm?" Eddie smirked and leaned down to whisper in his ear.
   "After everyone leaves...I can get my personal present I was promised this morning..."
  "And what was that eddie?"
   "My beautiful boyfriend riding my dick." Steve blushed and hid his face laughing.
  "Jesus eds don't put it like that!" Eddie smiled and kissed Steve softly. He loved doing that. And who doesn't. So they sat there like that for a while. Until someone decided to come early.
Steves pov:
  I loved kissing eddie. It felt nice and it helped calm me down during this stress. Then Robin had to be a bitch and come ruin it by showing up way earlier then I told everyone to show up. "Hey guys merry Christmas! Where do I put the presents?" I sighed and looked at her
  "Hey Robin. Under the tree is fine." She smiled and nodded. She didn't do anything wrong it's just I hate with a burning passion people being in my safe space. Which confuses most people but I had a rough childhood and never had a space that I felt safe in. So when I moved in with eddie it became my safe space. And he understands when I need to be alone and when I don't. Other people...hm not so much.
  "Im so happy to see you guys!" She hugged eddie and me.
  "Rob..we see eachother at work all the time." She rolled her eyes.
  "Shut up dingus we've been out of work for a week." Eddie started looking around.
  "Where's Chrissy and max? They're normally with you." She shrugged and smiled at me and eddie.
  "In the car probably." I stood up and went into the kitchen to show Robin where all the food was and to mentally prepare myself for this. And I used to love people being in my house, really. I used to have parties here day in and day out. But not anymore.
Eddies pov:
  As soon as Robin walked in I could tell Steve's mood changed...and it changed quite a bit. He got tense quickly and he got up and started doing things. Which is normal for Steve. When he's tense or mad he makes himself do something. Mostly it's cleaning and cooking. But this time he chose walking around. Which I'm ok with. I understand. "Hey stevie! Wanyes gonna be here a little late but he said eat without him!" I heard Steve's acknowledgment which Is Is I needed But he added some words to it.
  "Hm..ok! Thanks for letting me know! Tell him I said hi!" I nodded and texted him back. I got up and walked over to Steve and wrapped myself onto him from behind. Which made him smile and somewhat calm down a little bit.
After everyone was there and finished  eating
Steve's pov:
Perfect. We're already almost half way through the night. We just need presents and everyone leaves! And everyone is just talking and the kids are messing around so why not open presents now. "Ok guys come into the living room for presents!" People got up and started migrating to the loving room finding their spots and what present is who's and what they think they might be. I sat down next to eddie. He put his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into his side happily because who wouldn't? I mean come on.
  "Hey mom?" I looked over at Dustin.
   "What dustin?"
     "Are we going from youngest to oldest? Or oldest to youngest?"
  "We are going youngest to oldest and the adults have their own so we can watch the kids and then do out presents." Everyone nodded as wanye got his camera ready for everyone to start opening presents. Which I enjoyed watching because it was fun to watch the kids faces light up with excitement when they got their presents. But then it was the grown ups turn now. Which got a little...exciting to day the least...most of it came from my present that eddie got me.
  "Ooo I'm so excited to see what eddie yot dingus!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at Robin. She's a dufus. But love her.
  "Robin! Let Steve open my present!" I sighed as I began to rip the paper off of the box.
  "He got a box!" Chrissy yelled Which made people laugh. I smiled at her and opened the box. Slowly to have my eyes widen and look at eddie with flustered eyes, making everyone laugh.
  "What the hell did you get him eddie?!" Eddie was laughing hysterically.
  "I got him a thermometer to check his food but I suck at wrapping things So it looks like a dildo!" And now everyone was laughing their asses off. Even me. Until eddie leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.
  "I wouldn't be laughing so much love. That is a dildo. And it might be used later. I looked over at him and he's just smiling at me like he didn't say anything
  "Ok guys! Movie time!" Chrissy yelled and everyone got excited.
After the movie and when everyone left
Eddies pov ⚠️ smut warning ⚠️:
  I watched as everyone left after the movie tired and wanting to go home. And it left me and Steve alone in the house. "Ok eds. The nights over, let's get to cleaning!" I nodded at him as we cleaned until Steve thought the house looked like it did before everyone came over. Leaving me and him on the couch cuddling together under the new blanket and pillow set Robin and chrissy got us. I sighed and kissed his head. Making him smile at me. "You know what eddie?" I looked at him.
  "What babe?"
   "I never gave you your full present." I smirked remembering the promise.
  "Right. I forgot. Where? The couch or the floor?" He shrugged.
  "You pick my love." I thought for a moment before I decided.
  "Let's do the couch. So then it's better for my back." He chuckled and nodded.  Getting up and I could get situated as he slowly and teasingly took Off his clothes one by one. "Baby. Don't you tease me. You know that's gonna lead to something bad." He smiled and nodded. Walking over to me.
  "Of course I do." He started to unbuckle my belt and pull down my jeans.
  "Wait, don't I have to prep you?" He shook his head.
  "Did that a while ago. Now I just need to ride you until we both cum." I nodded as he got on top of me and slowly lowered himself down. I gripped onto him hips, helping him so he wouldn't hurt his legs. After he was fully sitting we sat there for a while so he could get used to it. After we waited a couple of minutes he put hid hands on my chest to balance himself as he started moving up and down on my dick. Moaning loudly as he moved. I helped him by guiding him by his hips. And soon. He was moving fast going up and down. Him moving was in sync to my thrusts. Making him moan loudly as he scratched my chest, making me groan out. And just as soon as it start. It felt like it was already over. He came all over me, making me pull him off and I came all over his stomach. He fell over onto me as he tried to catch his breath. I smiled and kissed his head.
  "Merry Christmas baby..." he smiled as he drifted off to sleep. I decided that I would clean up tomorrow. So I grabbed a used blanket to throw over us and then the new blanket and fell asleep happily.

  Hello! I hoped you enjoyed this cuz this honestly took a while for me to make but it came out around the holiday so it works! Anyways this story was 1761 words long. Great. Fun. Anyways please sleep. Eat healthy. Drink water. Don't die. Have a good day for night wherever you are and thank you very much for reading this.