welcome to the roadtrip

Hello! This is Steve basically being a stupid brat and being bored in a car while eddie and him are going on a vacation for some reason. Idk you decide. Let ur mind go wild! Anyways so Steve gives eddie a bj while he's driving so yea! Steve is bottom he's just a dominant bottom and eddie is top but he's a submissive top. Anyways I hope you enjoy! And please! If you haven't go check out my other book! I would appreciate it very much if you did! But anyways on with the smut!

Steves pov:
  I'm sitting there listening to the mixtape eddie made me for out first year and watching noting but traffic. Pure traffic. So you can't be mad at me when I say I'm bored. Because I am! It's not my fault! I swear! We've been in the cat for how many hours now with my poor dog ozzy in the back of the car upset because he can't run and play. And the next stop isn't for more then 2 miles and a half! I can tell ozzy is upset too because of the travel because of the no playing time. So of course he does what any other dogs do. He makes us roll down the window, happily has his head out, trying to eat all the cars that go by because he thinks their treats I don't know don't ask me I'm not a dog. But then gets upset and tries to get into my seat and aggressively snuggle me because he's upset that he can't run around. And eddie. Well I can't tell if he's upset for frustrated at the GPS telling him to go a certain way that he doesn't want to go to because of traffic. And here we are. He decided that maybe just maybe the GPS lady would be at least good to us and bring us an easy way. And honestly I won't lie, it's kinda my fault. I told him that maybe it'll help us instead of hurt us. I was obviously wrong. Because now we are stuck in a traffic jam. And holy fuck am I bored, ozzy is tired and upset because he can't run around, eddie is annoyed at the GPS and tired of driving and wants to get us to the hotel that we are going to stay at for the night, and I'm tired and stressed because of all of it. And God was I bored out of my fucking ass mind.
Smut warning⚠️
"Hey babe..."
   "Yes Steve?" Eddie didn't look away from the road but he did acknowledge that I was there which is good.
   "Im bored...do you have the lord of the rings in the back of the van with the stuff and ozzy?" Eddie sighed as he tried to remember and shrugged.
  "I honestly don't know love. You can check yourself if you want but I honestly don't know." I sighed and nodded.
  "Ok. Just keep your eyes on the road while I do this." He nodded as I unbuckled my seat belt and went over the arm rest to look back at the stuff. And eddie didn't know but I could see the rear-view mirror. And it shared all of his dirty little secrets. I saw him not looking at the road but at something else. And it was my ass. And to be a bitch I decided to tease him. I bent down some more and I wiggled it acting like I was grabbing at things around the back and petting ozzy so he'd stay out of my face. But with that. I couldn't find the God damn lord of the rings books that eddie didn't think he had. Even though I know he packed them. Must be in his suitcase instead of in one of the other bags. Well shit. I got back into my seat and eddies eyes went straight back up to the road like he was supposed to have them. I sighed loudly as we moved forward a few inches and stopped again.  "Babeeeee." Eddie looked at me and smiled.
  "Whatttt." I rolled my eyes playfully at him mocking me.
   "Im bored...can you entertain me?" Eddie shook his head and I sighed louder.
  "Im sorry love. Try to entertain yourself maybe. That might help." I shrugged and thought for a moment before I got the dirtiest little idea. I move my hand over to eddies thigh and start hand walking with my middle and ring finger as legs up to his crotch area. "Steve what are you doing?" I shrugged and giggled.
  "Entertaining myself like you said I should do eddie..is there something wrong?" Eddie shook his head as he tried to maintain his tone and eye contact to the road.
  "Not at all steve...not at all." I smirked and undid his belt and pulled down his jeans slighty so his dick could spring free.
  "Then keep your eyes on the road and let me entertain myself."
  "Steven I'm driving a moving automobile!" I rolled my eyes and started pumping eddie slowly
  "Well then Edward. Shut up and keep watching the road!" Eddie sighed. He knew he lost the battle and decided to let me do my thing. Perfect. I continued to pump eddies dick slowly. Not giving it very much attention. Making eddie squirmish in his seat. "Hey hey...don't be squirmish. Keep still for me and let me take care of you ok?" Eddie nodded as he gripped the steering wheel. Slowly I put eddies tip in my mouth and sucked, still pumping him at a very slow pace. Making eddies hip buck a little. I looked up through my eyelashes and came up with a pop. "Oh my dear eds. Are you already getting fistey?" Eddie shook his head in embarrassment. "Oh hon, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You want to face fuck me correct?" I looked at eddie and hesitantly he nodded.
   "Please..." I smirked and moved my head a little to the side like I was confused.
  "Please what hon...I need to hear your words I'm not a mind reader eddie.." Eddie sighed and shook his head.
   "Please let me face fuck you...I'll be careful...I'll watch the road...just please..." I smirked and acted like I though about it.
   "Hm...I don't know eds..do you deserve to do that?" Eddie shook his head.
   "And why is that eddie?" Eddie shrugged and looked up more at the road.
  "You know the reason eddie. Come on and tell me."
  "Because I bucked my hips when I got told not to move..." I nodded and smirked.
  "Exactly eddie...how how we ask to do what you want to do to me?" Eddie sighed and took a breath.
  "Please steve...please let me fuck your face! Please I want to make you feel good by having you suck my cock please!" I smiled and nodded.
  "Ok eddie. But keep one hand on the steering wheel and when you need to the gear shift then take your hand that's gonna be in my hair and change it. Do not take the hand off of the wheel ok?" Eddie nodded as I lowered my mouth back on his tip. And soon I felt a hand grab at my hair and slowly move my head up and down. Making the olderman groan as the cars in front of us finally moved he changed shifts and kept it there. His hand returning to my hair as he made my head Bob up and down on his dick. Making him groan in pleasure. Which I love hearing. Then soon eddie began to move my head faster. It started to get at the speed where you could feel the car slightly shaking. Making ozzy look up from laying down to laying back down and falling asleep. I grabbed at eddies thigh for balance as eddie moved my head up and down. Giving him pleasure to him and to me. It gives me pleasure to knoe I'm helping him get pleasure.
  "Steve hold on..we're moving a little now." I nodded the best I could as I gripped onto his leg, feeling the car move a few feet this time. And as soon as the car stopped eddie started going at the pace where the car was shaking around. Telling the people around us something is going on. "Shit steve!" I looked up through my lashes and hummed in acknowledgment. "M'close!" I nodded the best I could and hollowed out my cheeks so he could use me. And soon he pushed me down to where my nose touched his pelvic area and came down my throat. Making him groan loudly. He let go of my hair and I pulled up with a pop. I started catching my breath as he smiled. I grabbed a a napkin and wiped off my mouth and his dick. Putting it back into his boxers and pants buckling them back up. Then I laid my head back down on his thigh and sighed happily. "Steve...sweetheart. I love you but this is dangerous..." I sighed
   "So...I'm sleepy and this is as close as ok gonna get cuddles from you. So let me be." Eddie nodded and sighed as we continued on our way to the hotel. I looked back before I fell asleep and giggled at the sight I saw.
   "What is it stevie?" I giggled some more and shook my head.
   "Nothing...nothing at all." What I saw was ozzy laying down sleeping and using the lord of the rings book as a pillow.

Hello! So i hoped you enjoyed this. I kinda laughed at when I saw the word count was 1616 so yea that made me giggle a little bit. But I hope you enjoyed reading this because I'm finishing this at 11:44 pm. Go to sleep children don't be like me and stay up to do things! Anyways i can't say it enough I hope you enjoyed reading this! Stay healthy! Eat food! Drink water! Have a good day or night wherever you are! And please it would mean the world to me if you went and checked out my other book. Its called the love that will never die. It's a Kas!eddie smut book. It is steddie! So please go read that if you enjoy this! And thank you much!