baby girl

Hello! So this is called baby girl for some reasons. But I'll explain that later. Anyways this is kinda rough but you can think if it's rough or not. But it's basically about eddie all ears in kinks and Steve scared of showing his name kink so eddie finds a name (surprisingly baby girl idk it was the first thing that came to mind.) And helps him with it. Anyways I hope you enjoy!

Steve's pov:
  "Come on! Everyone has a kink! Or multiple I don't judge!" I roll my eyes at my dumbass of a boyfriend. He's been going on and on about kinks for a while. And now he thinks it's a good idea to try and find my kink. Which I have one it's just really embarrassing. I don't know why but I've always loved when people gave me pet names..and not like normal pet names. But like girly ones. Like sweetheart, baby, princess, and baby girl. Especially baby girl. That one hits me somewhere where I can't describe. I shook my head at him.
  "I can't tell you it's embarrassing!"  He laughed a little.
  "Come on stevie it can't be that bad! Unless it's a fetish or a piss kink. Then we need to have a talk. I can't date someone who has one of those." He shuttered at the thought of it.
   "No! I have nothing like that! That's disgusting!" I sighed as I picked at the skin around my nail. I felt eddies hand grab my shoulder.
  "Hey. It's ok..I just want to know..I wanna make you feel good..you're always doing what I wanna do...I just want to you have something too...I wanna do what you want to do..." I sighed and looked up at him.
   "Do you really wanna know..because it's really embarrassing.." he looked at me solemly.
   "Please tell me steve...it'll make me really happy and I'll stop bothering you..I swear just please tell me.." I sighed and nodded.
   "Promise you won't laugh?" He nodded and kissed my hand.
  "Promise.
Eddies pov ⚠️ smut warning⚠️:
   I smiled sweetly. Trying to hint at that I wasn't going to make fun of Steve. I mean, who would make fun of their SO. not me. Thats stupid. If you love them you wouldn't make fun on them for something serious like this. And I love Steve. He sighed and looked down. Mumbling something. "Huh? I'm sorry sweetheart I'm practically deaf I can't hear you." I saw him get flustered by the name. Giving me a silent hint what his kink is.
   "Sorry...it's..." I waited but he mumbled it again, just a little louder.
  "Your mumbling again." He sighed, basically yelling.
   "I like sex Nicknames!" I looked at him confused.
   "Whats so wrong with that?" He shook his head.
   "No no no. You don't understand. I like girl. Sex Nicknames. Not guys." I look at him even more confused.
   "Whay do you mean?" He sighed as he put his head in his hands.
   "I don't like being called prince and stuff. I like being called what guys call their girlfriends.." that makes a lot of since now.
   "Oh..that makes sense now. So what names would you like me to call you huh?" I slowly kissed Steve from his mouth down to his collar bone, leaving hickeys down his neck, making him moan.
   "I um...I don't know." I looked up at him, smirking.
   "You don't know huh?" He shook his head no.
  "Well let's find out what you like to be called. How about sweetheart?" He shook his head.
   "You call me that on a daily." I shrugged.
  "Alright how about princess." He shook his head again.
   "Brings back bad memories." I sighed as I continued to give him hickeys, taking off his shirt to move down to his chest and stomach.
   "Alright..how about babygirl?" His breath hitched, giving me a basic answer. "Is that a yes sweetheart?" He nodded.
  "Yes please..I like that.." I chuckled and continued to giving him hickeys.
   "Babygirl it is then." I stood up and leaned in, whispering in his ear. "Are you ready to be destroyed by my cock?" He nodded fast.
   "Please! I want it please!" I chuckled at his eagerness.
   "Hold on. We still have a lot to do. I have to get lube, a towel, extra clothes for you and me, and I have to prep you." He sighed, a little annoyed.
  "But I don't wanna be preped." I stopped everything and gave him a look.
   "And I don't need you in the hospital and shit from being hurt. So I don't care if you want prep or not. Your getting it either way so you don't get hurt while I fuck your pretty little ass. Do you understand?" He sighed and nodded.
   "Yes.." I smirked and stood up.
     "Thats what I thought." I stood up and looked over him. "Now when I get back I want you to be naked and spread wide for me alright?" He nodded quickly.
  "Ok eds!"
    "Good. And don't touch yourself or this will all be painfully slow for you."
   "Ok eddie..."
     I walked away to go grab everything I that I said I would. After a while of finding and grabbing things and just waiting there to see what he would do I heard noises coming from the living room. I walked out to the living room quietly and saw Steve slowly pumping his dick. I walked behind him and whispered in his ear. "I thought I told you not to do anything until I got back.~" He flinched and whipped his head around.
   "Im sorry..I couldn't help it..I just kept thinking about you slamming into me. And I couldn't take it anymore." I smiled and kissed the back of his neck.
  "Oh you poor thing. But your now going to have a punishment of a extremely slow sex." He sighed as I walked over and went between his legs, putting down the towel under him to not get the new couch dirty and popped open the cap of lube. Pouring it over 2 of my fingers. "Alright. Are you ready?" He nodded as I slowly inserted my middle finger. Waiting for him to get used to the feeling.
  "Ok..you can move now." I nodded and moved painfully slow. Opening him up.  After a painful 5 minutes I inserted my ring finger. Slowly pumping them inside of him. Spreading them apart and closing them together again. Repeating this process for about 5 more painfully slow minutes. "Edsss. Please..I'm ready."
   "I don't know...are you ready to be destroyed?" He nodded quickly.
   "Yes yes I promise you I am!" I shrugged and pulled out my fingers and cleaned them off on the towel. I stood up and unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down along with my boxers. I grabbed the lube and poured it onto my dick, and once it was on I slowly pumped my dick to get the lube all over my dick. He watched lustfully.
  "You really want it. Don't ya?" He nodded quickly.
  "Please just give it to me!" I chuckled and looked at him, putting my tip onto his hole, making him flinched from the coldness of the lube.
  "Oh babygirl..I can't just let you have it after the bullshit you pulled. You need to be punished for that. So deal with it." He gulped and nodded.
  " 'M sorry.." I chuckled and leaned into him, whispering in his ear while I slowly pushed into his tight hole.
   "Just cuz your sorry doesn't mean anything my sweet thing." He moaned out a breathy moan as I slowly pushed more of my length into him. Just because I was gonna be mean to him doesn't mean I want him hurt so Im gonna do it slowly. I pushed fully in and waited for him to get used to it. "Tell me when to move love." He nodded as we waited for a while.
  "Ok..you can move now." I nodded and slowly started pulling out and pulling in. His moans sounded breathless as he begged me to move faster.
   "Im sorry babygirl..I can't do that..you aren't gonna get rewarded for what you did before this." He sighed and tried to give me the most pleading  looking face. He honestly made me laugh. But to be nice I started moving a little bit faster. Which made him start moaning again. He arched his back a little to make me go deeper. I pushed him right back down a pushed his leg to his chest, giving him that same feeling he was getting with his back arched, making him moan loudly I couldn't help it anymore so I started pumping into him at a unhumanly pace. And it felt so fucking good. "Fuck I bet you love being destroyed by my cock don't ya babygirl?" He nodded, moaning loudly as he came all over himself. I smiled as I continued to thrust into him, waiting for my climaxe. He tried to close his legs so I gently spread them again and continued to pound into him. Finally having my release. As soon as I finished I pulled out and laid down by him. He snuggled up to me and yawned.
   "Thank you eds..." I smiled and kissed his forehead.
   "Anytime baby...anytime.."

  Hello! Again I am so sorry about not having this out to you guys sooner I've just had a lot going on and wasn't even thinking about it. But I finally got it out! The word count is 1612. But thank you so freaking much for not being mad at me at all and I just wanna Thank you guys for reading! :)