bullshit

Hello hello! I finally have motivation and something to write about (thank you very much to the person that gave me the idea!) So it's a fluffy smut. It kinda mixes when Nancy and Steve dated with S4. Anyways! Let me stop this and let yall enjoy! So with that said. Enjoy!
WARNING:CHEATING.

Steves pov:
I'm sitting at a party drinking and having the time of my life with Nancy, bur I look over and she isn't doing so hot. I get up from my spot, girls grabbing at me but I just pushed them off. Needing to see if my girlfriend is ok. I walk over to her and I can flatly tell she is drunker then anyone here. "Hey..you ok?" She just looks at me and smiles.
"Im greeeat.." I sighed and shook my head.
"Oh my god Nance...come on, I'm taking you home." She gasped and shook her head.
"Nuhnuhnuhh...I just need more drinksss." She said as she took another and spilt it all over herself.
"God damnit Nance! Come on before it stains!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs so I could clean up the stains.

Timeskip to the bathroom
"Ok Nance let's get ya cleaned up." I said sighing as she shook her head.
"Thats bullllshitt..like us.." my eyes widened a little when she said that.
"Wait...what'd you say?" She looked at me confused.
"What do you meann what I just said...I just said we're bulllshitt. Everything is bulllshit..me pretending barb isn't here is Bullshiit...me pretending that I didn't sleep with Jonathan is bullshitt..your bullshitt..everything is bullshittt." I just sat there with tears in my eyes as she told me everything. I couldn't take it. So I stormed off and out of the party, I felt the tears soaking my cheeks as I walked back home. God why didn't I just bring my car! Soon I heard a honking on my left.
"Well looky here. We have Steve the hair harring-"
"Just shut up!" I looked at the van with rage in my eyes to see eddie the fucking freak munson.
"Woah woah..calm down Steve. What happened."
"Nothing freak now just leave me alone." He just looked at me with a look that I knew that he wasn't believing a word I said.
"Mhm. Sure. Get in the car and tell me on the way."
"On the way to where?" He shrugged and smiled a cheeky grin.
"Maybe my place to let yourself get loose." I looked at him dumbfounded.
"Are you really asking me to get high with you?" His smile grew wider.
"Of course big boy. Now hop in would ya?" I sighed and got in. Clearly upset.

Eddies pov:
I'm just driving and smoking when I see Steve. He doesn't look too good. In fact he looks really upset. Like really really upset. So I stop and see what's wrong with him. Fast forward he's in my van smoking and crying his eyes out. The poor guy. I dont know what happened to him. But I don't wanna be that person so I won't ask. Well at least not yet. I'll ask him later. But he seems upset so I'll let him be and let him do his own things until he's ready to tell me.

Timeskip to eddies trailer:
Eddies pov:
  I pull into my driveway and Steve still doesn't look any better. He looks like a complete mess, just a little better. So I lead him into the trailer and sat him down. "Ok can you tell me everything that happened? Or you still too sad to tell me steve?" He looked at me and shook his head.
   "No no its ok ill tell you..so me and Nance...we were at a party and she got drunk..so I took her upstairs to the bathroom to clean her up and she went off on me..saying how everything including our relationship...then she told me that she cheated on me with Johnathan.." he said slowly as tears streamed down his face, soaking his already puffy and red cheeks from crying earlier. I got mad. Like really mad.
  "That slutty ass whore!" I roared frustrated. "You don't fucking deserve that!" I growled loudly as I wiped the tears from his face, kissing his head softly. "Listen to me steve...no one deserves you if they're going to do something like that do you understand...it doesn't matter if it's the hottest girl you could ever meet ok?" He just at me blankly.
  "You..you kissed me.." I stopped and smiled a little.
   "Yea for comfort..you didn't want it?" He shook his head at me.
  "Nonono not like that...just. why? I mean I don't deserve it..Nance is right..I'm just bullshit.." my eyes widened at that remark.
  "Steven Harrington! You are better then that do you understand me!"

Steves pov: WARNING ⚠️ SMUT⚠️
  Eddie starts yelling at me over what I just said. And I never really noticed how hot he actually was...to his messy curly hair, to his big, brown, puppy dog eyes to his style of clothing. He's gorgeous. And I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to kiss him. So I did. While he was yelling at me I grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him down into the kiss, it was passionate and soulful. But it slowly got heated. It slowly began to go from a normal kiss to tongue on tongue fighting for dominance. I just let myself melt in it. We stopped after a while and eddie just smiled at me. "Do you think this is bullshit Harrington?" I shook my head and smiled, out of breath.
  "Not at all." He smiled, kissing me softly, being gentle with me like I'm a fragile little thing. And I honestly love it. I mean don't get me wrong. I would love to be man-handled by eddie right now. But being cared for, actually feels nice...it feels really good for someone to ask if this is ok with me and If I was ok with the whole situation. He picked me up and carried me down the hall to his bedroom, laying me down.
  "May i?" He asked as he slowly lifted up my shirt. I nodded as he undressed me, leaving me out on display, making me feel vulnerable. He kissed from my lips down to my v-line, leaving hickeys and live marks, as I moaned softly. He looked up at me and I nodded desperately, wanting whatever was coming next. He pulled down my pants along with my boxers, smiling at the sight of my leaking cock. He looked up at me. "Seems you got a problem huh princess?" I nodded.
  "Please fix it.." he smirked and nodded at me.
  "As you wish princess." He said as he slowly lowered his mouth onto my dick. The warmth of his mouth felt good around me. I moaned slightly as he bobbed his head swiftly, making sure I got the pleasure I deserved. As he moved my moans became louder and more frequent as I started feeling that same pressure I do every time I do this.
  "Fuckk eds I'm close!" I moaned out as he started bobbing his head faster and sucked at my tip. With one final Bob of eddies head I came all into his mouth, seeing some of it drip out of the corners of his mouth, he got off ans spread my legs a little, lubing up his fingers.
  "Is this ok sweetheart?" I nodded as I watched him lube up his fingers. "I need words baby or I can't do it."
  "God yes eds please!" He smirked as he teased my hole with one of his fingers.
  "Thank you, that wasn't so hard now was it?" I rolled my eyes. But then a random pain came from my ass.
  "Owowowow!" I whimpered out. Eddie stopped and looked at me concerned.
  "Whats wrong Steve what's the matter?"
  "I-im new to this...it hurts.." he sighs and nods calmly, moving my fly aways out of my face.
   "Its ok baby...it's normal, I'll let you get used to it ok..just tell me when to move." I nodded, after a couple of minutes I told eddie he could move. It felt weird since I've never had anything up my ass before, but at the same time I liked it. Slowly being worked open felt amazing to me, even if it stung a little bit it didn't matter to me, I felt pleasure for the first time in a long time, and I felt like I was on cloud nine. After a while eddie added a second finger, then a third and worked me opened as I turned into a moaning mess. But then he took his fingers out of me and wiped them on the bed, before grabbing the lube and a condom, ripping it open and putting the condom on his dick then lathering himself up with the lube, them putting the tip to my entrance. "Ready stevie..?" I nodded.
  "Please just give it to me please!" He smiled as he pushed in slowly, not moving when he pushed in so I could get used to the feeling. When I did tell him to start moving it was incredible. He was gentle and kind, yet kinda rough at the same time. He would go slow, then fast and hard, then back to slow. Leaving me on the edge. Soon I came all over, moaning like crazy, but eddie kept going, telling me he was almost there too. My head started going fuzzy as if i was on cloud nine. And when he did cum all over that sent me over the top. And I don't remember much of what happened after he pulled out. All I know is that we took a bubble bath to get cleaned up, and that he gave me affection and attention while I got out of what he likes to call my subspace. And I honestly loved it. "Hey eds..." he looked down at me while playing with my hair as he moved me closer to him.
   "Yes my dear?" He asked politely as he was listening.
   "Im sorry for being a jerk...I never ment to be one...I just didn't know my feelings and how to control them.." he smiled and nodded.
   "Its ok baby I understand...God I love you so much stevie..and don't you ever forget that." I smiled as tears fell out of my eyes.
   "I love you too eds.."

Hello hello! I hoped you enjoyed reading! The word count for the sotry was 1785. I'm sorry if it wasn't up to the person's expectations I'm nor very good at writing fluff. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it! So have a good day or night depending on where you are and remember to stay healthy and eat and drink lots of water! Byeeee!
Word count for whole thing:1854