(His) Friends

As your friendship with Yamamoto and Gokudera deepens, you find solace and support in their presence. They have become protective of you, and you appreciate their caring nature.

After the suicide attempt, you and Yamamoto have bonded over like a support buddy system.
Sometimes you talk over the most simple of things like sports and t.v. and others are about more serious things like his mom or your feelings of not belonging in this world.

(He makes you remember the you that is no longer... well, you)

Gokudera on the other hand makes you feel more like a caretaker. You knew he lived alone (even though he hasn't told you) so you always made sure to bring him some food or to accompany him to buy groceries.

(He makes you feel like you are taking care of the you that you once were)

Both Yamamoto and Gokudera offer different forms of support and companionship. Yamamoto helps you navigate your current life and understand your place in this world, while Gokudera allows you to express your nurturing side, caring for him as you would have cared for yourself in the past.

[Where does that leave Tsunayoshi?]

Well...Tsunas's house has become so full that you can't help but feel a bit left out.

(you don't know if you will have a place in his new chaotic life)