Refusal

It appears that despite Dino's well-intentioned and honest training methods, Reborn's presence often disrupts and adds complexity to the training and tests. Always making everything harder than the cute Italian man intended.

But those tests had only involved you once. Most of the time it was mainly training with Tsuna and in rare cases Yamamoto and Gokudera.

[You know... deep down you know]

Of course you know but you couldn't deny what you had already experienced first hand - that this world was perilous and chaotic, and your instincts told you to step back.

But you refuse to be left behind.

That's how you found yourself in front of the storm arcobaleno in his stand of street food.

[Oh my~ where did you learn that?]

I-Pin had been kind enough to take you to her master when you asked for it.
Nana had been surprised that you had gone to the house when Tsuna had left with Dino only for you to reassure her that you were not there for Tsuna but for I-Pin.

Finding him was not a difficult task, you knew he was kind and patient and still...

... he refused.

You bit your bottom lip in frustration trying to look at his eyes through his sunglasses.

"I refuse your refusal!"

[Real mature huh?]

You know it was childish but you won't give up, not now, not ever.

He chuckles softly still denying your now demand of training you.

"Then I'll be coming here everyday until you accept me as a student!"

You refuse to give up... you refuse to be left behind.