Consciousness

The moment Rokudo Mukuro tries to take control over your body it's when it all goes to shit.

[You dare to try and take what's mine, brat?]

The sudden intrusion of Rokudo Mukuro into your consciousness was like a violent storm tearing through your mind. Your body convulsed on the ground, wracked with the struggle between two conflicting wills.

(Neither of them is yours)

As Mukuro's presence attempted to invade your mind, it was met with resistance so strong that it felt as if your very soul was on fire.

The two opposing consciousnesses clashed in a fierce battle. It was a war for dominance, a battle of wills that played out within the confines of your own mind. You could feel the strain, the pain, but you also felt the strength of the other presence, the one that refused to let Mukuro take hold.

The struggle raged on, and it became evident that this was not a battle Mukuro had anticipated. As the moments passed, it was clear that your mind was not just a passive vessel to be overtaken. It was a fortress, defended by the unwavering force of... something else.

[Know your place illusionist]

Tsuna could only watch in horror as your tattered body shook, still unconscious on the floor.