Ruse

You can't help that you still see them as kids sometimes, it makes you laugh a bit but you can't help it. They are still jealous kids that fight and compete with each other.

[Don't you do the same?]

Even when they've taken on more significant responsibilities and challenges you sometimes forget you have the same age as them. It's easy to forget...

The core aspects of a person's personality often remain unchanged, and old habits and dynamics can persist. You are living proof that old habits can go beyond death and stick to your soul like honey. 

Yet you have learned a thing o two that stuck with you in this life. And the first and more important is to think before you react.

By taking a moment to pause and consider your options before reacting, you can often make more informed and rational choices. On the other hand, your friends' ability to act on instinct may allow for quick responses and adaptability in fast-paced and unpredictable situations just like this one.

As your friends rush off in their instinctual pursuit of Tsuna, leaving you behind, you stand your ground and direct a reproachful gaze toward Reborn and Dino who appeared a moment later with (what you guessed right) Dino's car and Tsuna.

"If this is a test again I must say that I do not appreciate it!" Your reproachful gaze is a subtle but impactful way of expressing your reservations about their approach.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Dino's question about why you didn't go with your friends is met with a more forceful response on your part. Your bashfulness is replaced by a sense of determination as you explain, "I recognized your car from yesterday, Dino-san. I tried to tell them, but they are too stubborn."

Your words convey your proactive approach and the willingness to rely on your own judgment. You recognize the importance of distinguishing between trustworthy allies and potential threats, such as in the case of recognizing Dino's car. Your friends' impulsive behavior is a point of concern for you, as it can sometimes lead to misunderstandings or unnecessary conflicts.

But the answer made Dino happy, this exchange highlights your ability to think before reacting and your commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of your friends. Tsuna had his fighters and his strategist ready to face the problems that arose. 

As you pinch Dino's cheek with a bit of force, causing him to wince, your frustration and determination are evident. Your words emphasize the expectation that, as the responsible adult in the group, Dino should take on a more level-headed and measured role.

"You are the sensitive grown-up here," you chastise him. "You should be the responsible one, Dino-san. You should know better to not listen to Reborn!"

Despite the challenges and the heated exchanges, the situation ultimately ends well as your friends manage to beat up and defeat the Yakuza gang.

However, you remain huffing with red cheeks from anger and frustration, continuing to chastise Dino and Reborn for not only sending Yamamoto and Gokudera to a dead end but for not trusting in their abilities to fight.

Tsuna was in awe looking at you scolding the man he thought you had a crush on and the most dangerous assassin in history. His eyes glow a bit and he laughs as he watches Dino apologize to them all...

You really were too good to them.