Dad issues

Your long history with Tsuna has given you a profound understanding of the struggles he faces. You've witnessed the bullies and endured the side comments, the insults hurled at him from all sides (even from his mom).

You know about his crush on Kyoko, a desire that lingers in the background, tainting his interactions with her. And you've observed his reluctance about being involved in the mafia, a world that feels foreign and overwhelming to him.

But perhaps the most poignant aspect you're aware of is Tsuna's strained relationship with his father.

His useless, useless father.

Which is how you find yourself looking at him struggling with his feeling about his father's return.

"Even if a man like that comes back now..."

The heaviness in Tsuna's words hung in the air, his expression reflecting the weight of his burdens. You hated seeing him so defeated.

The shared concern among Gokudera and Yamamoto mirrored your own feelings for Tsuna.

"Hey want to go hang out somewhere now?" Yamamoto's suggestion offered a momentary escape from the heavy atmosphere that clung to Tsuna. Your smile in response was both genuine and appreciative of the effort to lift Tsuna's spirits.

"Nice going baseball freak!" Gokudera replied, grateful for the camaraderie. You nodded in agreement, your expression softening with a hint of relief.

You truly disliked his neglectful dad and how he disappeared but you and your friends will make sure Tsuna is all right.