Kyōya

Of all the ideas that reborn has ever had a hideout didn't sound bad at all. In fact, it even carries a sense of excitement and nostalgia, reminiscent of carefree childhood days spent playing pretend.

[A childhood that you didn't have]

When you get to the reception room Gokudera and Yamamoto are in front of you and Tsuna.

They stop dead in their tracks causing you to pause as well.

"Guys? Is everything okay?" You ask as Gokudera pushes Yamamoto aside and begins yelling at someone within the room, his voice filled with anger

Before you can fully grasp the situation, Tsuna pushes past Gokudera and rushes forward. However, he is immediately struck down, leaving you and your friends stunned. The sight of Tsuna being knocked down instantly ignites Gokudera's protective instincts, pushing him into fight mode.

He gets knocked down too.

As chaos erupts in the reception room, your eyes widen in shock as Yamamoto urgently yells at you to run away. Before you can react, he too is swiftly taken down

Rushing to Gokudera's side, worry etched on your face, you check on him to ensure his well-being. The gravity of the situation dawns upon you as you witness your friends being incapacitated one after another.

"Kyōya!" You yell at him in an accusatory tone "that was going a bit too far" Your voice reflects your disappointment and anger, not willing to accept the excessive violence displayed by Kyōya.

In response, Kyōya gazes down at you with a cold and detached demeanor. His question, laced with disdain, cuts through the chaos. "Why are you here with these herbivores, little rabbit?" he asks, referring to your friends and addressing you with a dismissive tone.

Undeterred by Kyōya's dismissive attitude, you persist in checking up on Yamamoto, ensuring that he is stable and safe. Despite the chaos surrounding you, your focus remains on your friends' well-being.

"They are my friends so don't be mean to them"

"I was merciful" you look down at your three friends lying down, unconscious on the floor.

"Merciful my ass"
Unable to contain your frustration and disappointment you sigh. There is no wining with him is it?

Meanwhile Tsuna begins to regain consciousness, panicking and trying to make sense of the chaos around him.

"I'll call an ambulance for them" Kyōya replays to you, completely ignoring the panicking Tsuna in the corner.

Kyōya takes a step towards you only to be stoped by Tsuna in his dying will mode.

You know you have no say in this fight... it frustrates you.

Yet you can't help but snort as Tsuna slaps the back of the chairman's head with a sandal.

"Can I kill you?" That sentence sends shivers down your spine and leaves you on edge and ready to intervene if necessary.

However, just as the situation seems to reach a boiling point, Reborn, the ever-watchful mentor, steps in and finally puts an end to the fight. "That's enough"

But that doesn't deter Kyōya, he just shifts his focus to a new target: Reborn.

It all ends quickly and with a smoke bomb. Reborn managed to get everyone out in a question of seconds avoiding another confrontation with Hibari.
__________________

Sitting on the roof of the school, you take in the information that Reborn shares with you. It turns out that the chaotic events you experienced were not what they seemed. Reborn reveals that it was all part of a "real battle-training" exercise, designed to test your skills, resilience, and ability to adapt under pressure.

As the realization sinks in, a mix of relief and frustration washes over you

"What are we going to do now?!" So Tsuna's panicked question hangs in the air, you take a moment to gather your thoughts. "I'm sure he's got his eyes on us now!"

"I'll talk to him" a stunned silence descends upon your friends. They turn their attention to you, they eyes filled with a mix of surprise and worry.

"What?! You can't do that!" Tsuna's panicked response fills the air and you can sense the worry and concern in his voice. His reaction is mirrored by the expressions of your other friends, who now wear looks of apprehension and doubt.

Reborn, ever observant and calculated, regards you with a measured gaze "Are you sure about this?"

You stand up dusting your skirt before looking at them "he's my friend" you shrug "maybe he won't stop chasing after you but I will ask him to be nicer"

Your friends exchange glances, their expressions a mixture of surprise and concern. Tsuna is stunned into silence.

He watches as you bicker with Gokudera, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and squishing it underfoot. Yamamoto looks at you with a tense smile.

You say goodbye and leave the rooftop in search of Kyōya...

[Seems like Tsunayoshi just had a revelation~]