Bucking Horse

For the pat days, you have noticed a change in Tsuna's behavior.

It's not uncommon for someone like him, who has had a whirlwind of experiences and responsibilities, to undergo behavioral changes.

Coping with the pressure of becoming the 10th Vongola, managing new relationships, and undergoing intense training with Reborn can undoubtedly take a toll on his demeanor.

But this was not  bad... Instead of exhibiting negative changes, his demeanor has taken on a somewhat unusual twist. He's grown noticeably more attached to you, showing an increased interest in your life and frequently requesting your company without the presence of others.

(You had a feeling this was just his way of protesting to these changes. A way to remain in his "old life")

However, this newfound attachment has unintentionally led to him involving you in more trouble and adventures, particularly with Reborn.

As a result of this, you found yourself standing on Tsuna's doorstep one day, only to be greeted by a house full of mysterious individuals who were undoubtedly involved in the mafia. A blush crept over your cheeks as you stood before the blond individual who appeared to be one of Tsuna's unexpected acquaintances.

"He's a loser!" the Italian man laughed at Tsuna, while you did your best to avoid making eye contact for as long as possible. However, it was quite a challenge to look away since, in all honesty, he was undeniably handsome.

Tsuna's embarrassment was evident in his deepening blush as Dino continued to criticize him.

"Ah, please don't be too hard on him, Dino-san," you interjected, drawing Dino's attention. His gaze now focused on you, and you couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious under his scrutiny.

A bright smile and a hearty laugh escaped from Dino, causing your blush to intensify. "It's just as you said, Reborn," he declared with amusement, confirming some point that had clearly been made earlier, though you weren't entirely sure what it was.

Tsuna stares for a second at you and then at Dino...

Is this... the kind of men you like?

(But you really can't help it, he is the age you were when... when you got here)

Dino's striking appearance was accompanied by a palpable air of kindness. You could sense it instinctively just by looking at him, and it added to his undeniable charm.

By the time you left Tsuna's house, a whirlwind of conflicting emotions swirled within him. He grappled with his role as the 10th Vongola and the apparent crush you harbored over Dino, leaving him uncertain about his own feelings.