Family

The peace doesn't last long. 

(He should expect that by now). 

But right now, the simple act of sitting together, chatting, and sharing a moment of normalcy with You and Lambo (as the others were in the arcade) brought a sense of comfort. Amidst all the challenges and changes, having his friend next to him felt like an anchor.

As you passed Tsuna a juice can, your smile held reassurance and warmth. "You shouldn't worry so much about your dad," you said, your words carrying a gentle encouragement. "We're here for you, and no matter what, you have a family right here."

Tsuna's sigh echoed with a mix of frustration and weariness "I already told you I don't want any of this mafia business."

"I know, Tsuna," you chuckle softly still acknowledging the depth of his feelings "but that's not what I meant," you said, taking his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. 

"The thing about growing up is that you can choose the people you want in your life, and maybe you didn't get to choose us, but we definitely chose you."

Your hand in his, the warmth exchanged between you, seemed to create a moment that tugged at the edges of comfort. The proximity felt a bit too close, your presence a bit too overwhelming, and Tsuna couldn't help but feel his face heat up even more.

As you continued to hold Tsuna's hand, the unspoken assurance lingered—

Until the recreation center exploded.