33

ok i'm so so so sorry that this chapter is going to seem very rushed and bad and short because ive accidentally deleted this chapter 3 times and not saved it so this is my fourth time rewriting this i'm so sorry. feel free to skip this chapter if you've already read this previously before i accidentally deleted it, it's talking about the same thing.

"You're a disgusting person to threaten me with her" Renjun grabbed Jaemin's shirt and shoved him away "If we don't decide soon, my father will kill her and neither of us can be with her so shut the fuck up and listen to me. You go negotiate with my father and I'll go get her"

Jaemin had no choice but to agree. Soon after, Renjun stumbled into the stadium that he thought his father would keep her. Unfortunately, he was met with completely darkness, his heart aching as his trauma climbed up his throat to seize his lungs and suck the oxygen out of him. He crashed to the ground, clutching the ground with agony but in his head, all he could think about is trying to save the girl locked up by his own father.

Stumbling up, he forced his way through the darkness. Suddenly, a burst of flames ignited and a scream echoed in the stadium. His heart began to race, panic rising as he got to his feet, bolting blindly towards the light.

"Hannuri!" He cried, tripping as he fell in front of her feet. Crawling up, he reached for her hand, his entire body trembling with fear.

"Get away Renjun, please get away, please" She was crying, so hard, so desperately for him to leave as she stood hopelessly on the stool that was going to burn away soon.

"I can't leave you here...I just can't" Renjun's hands fumbled with the rope around her wrist but had to retract due to the flames that was burning his flesh.

"Please..." Hannuri's voice softened, still pleading, but quiet "Please don't do this"

"Renjun get away from there" He heard his fathers voice call out, followed by the storming of footsteps. He couldn't see anything at all, tears falling down his face as his hand wouldn't leave hers. She wasn't saying anything or making any sounds, she was simply crying in utter silence.

An arm tugged him yet his eyes were still locked on hers.

"Renjun, son, please get out of here" His father desperately trying to pull his own son out of the raging flames. It was getting bigger and bigger, and slowly, Renjun couldn't see her face no more. Perhaps till the last moment, it never occurred to him that they were saying goodbye.

Through her eyes, he could almost hear he whisper

I love you Huang Renjun. I'll miss you

I love you too Byul Hannuri

I'm sorry, for leaving.