chapter 5

Today was Monday, I kept wishing today wouldn't come but wishes don't always come true...

I didn't sleep well since Saturday, the vision of Mark driving me to an orgasm kept replaying in my head, shame couldn't describe how I feel...

Perhaps I should just fake an illness and ditch school today? But for how long? Sometimes or the other I would have to see him unless I transfer to another school which doesn't sound like a bad idea right this moment...

I grabbed my books and made my way down the stairs, I didn't think I could stomach it so I decided to skip Breakfast

"You are so quite, are you alright?" Sash spoke up on our drive to school

I"u just didn't grab enough sleep"

It wasn't a lie, but I totally wasn't alright, not when the car came to a screeching halt...

My stomach was cramped with nerves right now, I took a breath to steady myself...

As we walked inside I felt as if I was being starred at, I turned my head and sure enough, his piercing gaze was on me, he stood tall among a group of jocks who were discussing some stuff in loud voices

I quickly averted my gaze feeling blood rush to my face, I scurried into the hallway, his burning gaze still boring holes into my back

***********************

I chewed on the base of my pen as Mrs. Clark continue her history class, i wouldn't say I was paying attention when a pair of intense blue gazes was pinned on me the whole class....

I want this class to end as quickly as possible, I looked up when my name was mentioned

"Miss Gave would you mind seeing me at my off after the class is over?" She asked and I nodded
Immediately the bell rang I packed my stuff, I tried not to look in his direction as I prepared to follow Mrs. Clark to her office

"Anna you are such a bright student, but I noticed that your test and assignment scores are dropping, is there a problem with you?"

" I really want to help you, you are my best student but even in class today I noticed that you were absent minded, can you tell me what it is, does it have anything to do with Mark Andrew returning?"

My eyes widened In Surprise at her words

"Of course i'm not blind, he kept staring at you, are your grades dropping because you entered a relationship with him?"

"No!" I blurted out

"I'm not in any relationship with him, at least not the kind you are thinking of, h...he bullies and makes my life difficult all the time"

Her gaze softened at my words and she patted my shoulder gently

"I'm really so sorry, but these things are often so common in schools, you shouldn't let it affect you, he'll stop before you know it"

"He won't!" I cried

"You don't know him...can you really help me, Mrs. Clark? Maybe speak to him or something or perhaps...."

"Calm down, take a deep breath, Anna... Alright I'll see what I can do" she said

I exhaled loudly, perhaps if she speaks to him...

I felt relieved so as this moment...

"But you must make up for your low test scores in this upcoming class excursion, you want to get into a good university don't You ?

"Thank you so much" I said much gratefully before she dismissed me...

Lunch break was almost over so skip going to the cafeteria but if I were to admit I just don't want to be in the same confinement as him....