chapter 19

Anna's POV

I squeeze my boobs together as he slide his glistening shaft over it, precum leaking out to smeared down my stomach....

It was so degrading and humiliating, he grunt out his pleasure as he sprayed his seed all over my breast and stomach .

He swipe some of his semen from the tips of my nipples and held it to my lips, the act felt so dirty, I felt as if I was being owned by him...claimed by him...

I unwilling felt a jolt of sensation that traveled all the way to my center...

I hated this, but at the same time I was throbbing with needs, my juices were over flowing down my thighs

How will I ever get back to my life after all this is over?

I wouldn't be able to , not after everything and something told me there were still more to come....

There was something in his gaze, he wants me to disobey searching for an excuse to punish me...

But then again, he never needed one

I licked his fingers clean just like he want, his taste lingering at the back of my throat .

His mouth was set in grim satisfaction

"Such a good damn cunt you are, you really look so good right now on your knees, I should fucking take a picture next time, don't you think?"

His smile was sadistic, was he expecting me to answer that ?

A sudden harsh grip to my hair answered my question .

"Y..you are hurting m..me" I whimper tears forming at the corner of my eyes

"You deserve everything you get, a whore like you can only get fucked" his grip on my hair tightened, I felt as if my hair was being ripped off

"Let..go!.. please let g..go!" I screamed tears sticking down my face, if anything he seems to enjoy my pain....

His cock was becoming more hardened, it was throbbing as it seemed to get more swollen.

He was getting of at my pain, just how sick was he ?

" I so much want to fuck you right now, slam my balls deep into you until your virgin cunt begins to bleeds raw around my cock, watch as you tits bounce as I take you again....and again... coating your walls with my cum untill it leaks out from you...you are fucking mine!" He groaned out the last part

I shivered in fear at his psychotic gaze that seems to burn straight into my soul..

"I...I'm not yours, I'm a free p... person" I manage to stutter out under his gaze

An evil chuckle escape his mouth , as his knuckles graze at my cheeks....

"I really just want to show you just how damn right now...it really hurts to wait...but it will surely happen bunny" he enunciated on the last sentence

He yanked at my hair hard threatening to pull out my scalp before abruptly letting go of me

I choked on my sob and wobble my way back on feet, using my arm to cover myself as much as I could from his burning gaze , it was useless though...not when I was still smeared with his semen .

I reeked totally of him all over

I began to search for my clothes

I grasped when he suddenly gripped my arm tightly

"What do you want! You have already taken everything, even I despise myself now , aren't you satisfied? I hate you so much!" My voice choked out with all the hate and despair I felt inside...