chapter 24

Mark's pov

I knew the moment she finally relaxed

I left Anna house early this morning, there was an important task to attend to.

I still couldn't believe how she was still so naive about everything, I can't wait to see the shock on her face tomorrow.

I read through the details of betty Text once again, my blood fueled my fingers ached to squeeze the god damn life out of her, it was time to pay her a fucking visit .

I drove the car to a stop and got out, I pushed the doors of betty's apartment open, walk inside in long strides , I could hear some noise from up the stairs , and made my way over....

The door was slightly ajar, I pushed in without any hesitation .

They were both naked as he fucked her from behind , she moan loud like a bitch in a heat , like she did not just threatened someone's life.

I recognize him as a boy from class , I didn't know she also did nerds, so early in the morning, which meant he must have slept in, I should probably allow her to get a good last fuck.

He pumped in and out if her , both of them still unaware of my present

I walked inside the room and slammed my fist hard on the drawer besides the bed, they broke apart almost immediately both of them had shocked expressions

His face heat up like he'd been caught in a dirty act, that was the truth though

"Get out , I have business with her" I grounded out

He was smart enough not to waste any more of my time, it was almost comical how he disappeared out of the room still naked his small dick dangling between his legs

She made her way out of the bed not bothering to hide her nudity

"Mark, you are here? It's been long, you should have told me then I wouldn't have...."

"I'm not fucking here about that!" I snapped

"Then..."

" I had to come, since someone had been playing a game... despite having been warned

"What g...game?"

I yanked hard on her hair , twisting it about my fingers painfully as I slammed her against the nearest Wall painfully , a hiss if pain escaped her mouth

"D.. didn't play dumb ! I'm talking about Anna" I grounded out"

A dark chuckled escaped my mouth , I guess she still doesn't know how fucking serious I was about this.

It was time for business.

I pulled out my gun and press the barrel of it to her temple , she froze her whole body spiked up in fear as I graze the metal against her skin

"You don't know? Maybe a bullet to your brain wl definitely remind you, although I can't say you'll be alive to tell the truth to me then..."

"I'm s.. sorry...I'm really s... sorry , I'll tell you"

A sign of disappointment escape my mouth , I really liked the idea of pulling a bullet through her head

" What are you sorry about Betty?" I asked quietly

"I shouldn't h..have sent those text...and d.. doll"

" You really shouldn't have, I fucking warned you the other day, but you were still messing around with her... You called my words bluff?"

" No...no.. please I only wanted to scare her...I wouldn't have been able to carried it out...I swear.."

" I was jealous..you keep all the boys in school away from her... she's not as pretty as me, she's a fat whore a ...

My eyes narrowed sharply as my fingers tightened around the trigger warningly at her words .

" I dare you to say that again!"

Her expression was doubtful as she stared at the gun in my hand

" You can't kill me, the cops will find you"

A cruel smirk formed on my lips " Are you sure about that? Why don't we find out?"

Her eyes widened with terror as I tightened my fingers around the trigger ...

A scream escapes her mouth as I pulled at it...

But nothing happened .

I let go my grip on her, she staggered taking steps away from me

"It was empty, but I promise you that the next one won't be, I want you to disappear "

"I can't...what about the school , I mean..I can't just leave..exams are around the corner "

This is your last fucking chance,I'll scatter bullet through you if I ever see your bitchy self again" I said meaning every word of it.

I stormed out without a backwards glance

******************************

" I'm taking her tomorrow " I said as I drew in on my cigarettes and puffed the smoke out into the air.

"You do whatever you want, I don't care... you'll soon have to return anyway , you can't escape from it forever.

"I know that, you don't fucking have to always remind me all the time , we aren't kids anymore " I grounded out in annoyance

"You are our dad's precious son but there's a limit to everything , you left everything and came back here, he allowed it, he even allowed you to toy with her when he should have just killed her years ago when he found out her identify....are you making her pay or you just simply want her to yourself ?"

"I already said I'm making her pay in my own way!" I hissed out

"You don't sound convince " he replied with a shrug

"I'm not fucking wasting anymore time with you, I'm getting her tomorrow.

"On her birthday...and she still doesn't fucking have a clue? You are really quite cruel"

" I sort of gave her a clue yesterday "

" Yesterday, I knew you fucking spent the night over there"

I ignored James's words and made my way upstairs to my room , I stripped and entered the .
shower

All the things I was going to do to her while she lay helpless and naked beneath me.

My cock was already leaking, I closed my eyes as I jerked myself off, I imagined myself sinking into her moist virgin pussy as I fuck her hard and raw.

She was going to milk my cock as I stuff all her holes full.

Again...

And again...As she fall asleep besides me.

No one was really concerned about her, no even her so called family , then he wouldn't have made that deal with me years ago....

She has already been mine from the beginning...

She was just waiting to be offered to be on a platter

And it won't be long .