chapter 14

I locked myself up in my room as soon as I got home...

I entered straight to my bathroom, my dull reflection stared back at me in the mirror, I turned on the tap and splash cold water in my face and hair...

What wrong with me...

I have never felt so humiliated and disgusted with myself as I did right now...

I knew it was exactly what he wants, I knew I was feeling the exact way he wanted but that didn't ease the shame and disappointment I felt at myself

I hated him so much, how could my body burn with so much needs when he touched me?

It was like he'd inserted a fire inside me....

Memories of him lapping at my juices, his tongue driving me to an orgasm flashed in my head...

I tried to suppress them but they just kept coming...

I stormed out of the bathroom and plunged on my bed, my mind was in the state of total mess....

I skipped going down for dinner, I wasn't in the mood to see anyone....

I just wanted to be left alone...

I laid on my stomach, my butt still too raw and tender from all the spanking.

I closed my eyes trying to force myself to sleep, perhaps when I wake up I will forget everything...

Sleep wouldn't come...

The area between my legs were tingling....

I unconsciously slid my fingers into my pants and began to massage myself slowly, I didn't feel anything, not like the huge pressure I felt when Mark touched me...

I caught myself at what I was doing, I quickly retracted my fingers feeling as guilty as ever...

A shaky breath escape my mouth as I closed my eyes trying to catch some good sleep, but my dreams were hunted by a certain green-eyed boy....

It was no longer a sweet dream

He turned it into a dark nightmare....

***************************

I thought about skipping breakfast but mum would hear nothing of it...

She kept piling my plates up until she was thoroughly satisfied

"Mum I can't..."
"Of course you can't, shouldn't you be on a diet?" Jenifer remarked

Trust my sister to make self esteem lower than it already was....

Mum scowled at her

"What diet? I think she's perfectly fine, not everyone needs to be a broomstick"

My lips tugged in a small smile despite how depressed I felt inside

"Which reminds me, Anna your birthday is coming up next week, would you like? We could throw a party so you can invite your friends and classmates" she clapped her palm beaming widely...

"Uh...I don't think so" I replied...

Mum still doesn't understand that I only have three friends, I'm totally not popular in anyway, I bet if my other classmates even notice if I came to school or not...

"Then what do you want? Your dad will also be returning to visit us, isn't it great?

I looked up at that, Dad was coming back? It's been quite long... He was always so busy with work, if he really makes it to my birthday then it would really be wonderful.